Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
sereniv said:
just wanted to put this here because I didn't know where else to, saturday is currently forecast to have a 50%+ chance of rain during the afternoon :(
I actually sort of prefer rainy days at BG. Keeps the crowds down. ;)

Reactions: jornor and Mushroom
sereniv said:
just wanted to put this here because I didn't know where else to, saturday is currently forecast to have a 50%+ chance of rain during the afternoon :(

what would z #xxxWatch be without crappy weather?

Reactions: jornor
Hi. Haven't been on here in a long time. As a new premiere member I see that I can use the employee entrance??? Is this something for tomorrow and what's the earliest I can get there to get my paper cards switched for hard plastic?

Michael F said:
Hi. Haven't been on here in a long time. As a new premiere member I see that I can use the employee entrance???  Is this something for tomorrow and what's the earliest I can get there to get my paper cards switched for hard plastic?
When I redeemed my membership a few weeks ago I was told that the earliest we can get hard cards is the 24th.

Actually, we just got that fixed. We protested and he checked, and said he had been confused.

You can't really blame the front line employees, given that there are two entirely different systems now.

pXAVZ07.jpg

In case anyone wants to know what the free item was.

Grogan’s has a wonderful harp player on the stairs today. She said she normally plays accordion in Octoberzest, but this is a special St. Patrick’s Day thing.I think her next sets are 2-2:30 and 2-3:30.

Mamunia said:
Grogan’s has a wonderful harp player on the stairs today. She said she normally plays accordion in Octoberzest, but this is a special St. Patrick’s Day thing.I think her next sets are 2-2:30 and 2-3:30.

She's extremely talented. She's been with the park for a while. She was part of the band in Celtic Fyre a few years ago too before OktoberZest.

Also, my step dad that works for JCC as a building inspector said he heard a week or two ago that Battle For Eire was nowhere near ready on their electrical work and that he'd be surprised if they'd have it done and ready by today. That's not to say they didn't work their tails off and got it ready for a soft opening today, but I'd keep that in mind.

Reactions: jornor and Flyer
Rhaw757 said:
Also, my step dad that works for JCC as a building inspector said he heard a week or two ago that Battle For Eire was nowhere near ready on their electrical work and that he'd be surprised if they'd have it done and ready by today. That's not to say they didn't work their tails off and got it ready for a soft opening today, but I'd keep that in mind.

BFE is cycling today.

Reactions: jornor and Rhaw757
That's what I've heard. I already left the park, but I live less than 15 minutes away and I've been refreshing this page and the BGWFans Instagram and Facebook page like crazy because I'm high-tailing it back if it soft opens!

Reactions: jornor and BBW
i don’t want to upset anyone, but i asked about the ride and the attendant told me they are cycling it because they are required to, not because people can get on. she also said that the only people allowed on were maintinence and that the sign’s lights came on because they come on with all of the other lights in killarney

sorry for any errors im on mobile typing this

Reactions: jornor and Flyer
I'm back home now but did anyone see the kiosk that were selling Irish food around the park. I looked but never saw any. I wanted some of those Scottish eggs.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad