Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
luseendesi said:
Have we heard anything about any specials that day? I usually only go on preview day to buy my discounted photo key.
I emailed Customer Service to ask about this very thing. Haven't heard back yet. Will let you know if I do.

[split] New Membership Program

I'm sure it's easily found but not by me. What's the park hours for the March 17th member day?

Reactions: jornor
luseendesi said:
Have we heard anything about any specials that day? I usually only go on preview day to buy my discounted photo key.

There are some specials listed here including a photo key one. https://buschgardens.com/williamsburg/blog/Member-Sneak-Peek-Day-Is-Almost-Here/

Also lol at some of funny sentences on that page. I never knew I wanted a lil Clyde’s souvenir drink cup before reading that joke.

Looks like nothing free or a give away though!! :(

BuschBaby said:
luseendesi said:

There are some specials listed here including a photo key one. https://buschgardens.com/williamsburg/blog/Member-Sneak-Peek-Day-Is-Almost-Here/

Also lol at some of funny sentences on that page. I never knew I wanted a lil Clyde’s souvenir drink cup before reading that joke.

Looks like nothing free or a give away though!! :(

Thanks for posting this! I had missed it! So it looks like they have taken a few suggestions already from our Concepts thread. I see special member merch and the photokey getting extended through CT. So that's cool!

Got the email yesterday as well. It mentions in the main body of the email before you click to see event details "eat, drink and be irish - plus, get a FREE token of appreciation". Anyone have any idea what they're talking about?

Reactions: Flyer and jornor
luseendesi said:
Got the email yesterday as well. It mentions in the main body of the email before you click to see event details "eat, drink and be irish - plus, get a FREE token of appreciation". Anyone have any idea what they're talking about?

Oh thanks! I must have just skimmed right by that. I often don't read all the sentences in the emails lol.

Nicole said:
Historically we have been given Sprite knit hats, green BGW key chains, and BGW lanyards.

I remember them doing these things in the past but they were usually very limited and advertised as such. Wasn't sure if anyone had an idea what they planning for this year specifically, especially since it doesn't have a disclaimer such as first 500 or something. Thanks!!

Reactions: jornor and Kyle
VonDerrick said:
its never closed, if the park is open you can use it always

They do close it from time to for use at media events and other special events but to the best of my knowledge it will be open for previe dapy.

Reactions: jornor and Zachary
Are we expecting any announcement on Project Madrid at the preview day? I suspect that it will at least be acknowledged since it has been covered in the media. I'm just wondering if we'll get any new details.

DJTLG said:
Are we expecting any announcement on Project Madrid at the preview day? I suspect that it will at least be acknowledged since it has been covered in the media. I'm just wondering if we'll get any new details.

I wouldn't count on it. I haven't heard anything and would consider it entirely possible that it's not a 2019 prodject or that it has been scrapped entirely. Either way I think it's very unlikely we will hear anything. But again that is just a guess

DJTLG said:

I was originally anticipating an InvadR-style "partial announcement" of Project Madrid on Sneak Peek day but over the last few weeks that has has seemed less and less likely.

Additionally, apparently the park confirmed on social media a few days ago (in response to a question) that there would be no attraction unveilings at this year's Sneak Peek day.

That's too bad. It kind of makes me worried that they have nothing to announce with all of the uncertainties as of late.

Otherwise, is OktoberZest showing on that day? I wonder if/where we could get a show schedule.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad