Can you see BGW buying the Brewery?

• Total voters
Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

Gavin

🟥🟧🟨🟩🟦🟪
Administrator
Sep 27, 2009
Skyland Estates, Virginia
It should be noted that for the most part BGW and BGT have gone unscathed by Blackfish. Most haven't seemed to have made the connection between the core SeaWorld parks and the other properties.

Reactions: Party Rocker
Dec 23, 2011
You know what's even more pathetic? BGW has an entire shop dedicated to SeaWorld's Penguin Build-A-Cups throughout all of Christmas Town. And the fact they had signs posted saying our penguins are from SeaWorld.

Reactions: Mushroom

netdvn

Team Instinct
Jan 12, 2012
in the rear
dvn225.deviantart.com
To be fair, BGW is still under the Sea World brand of parks so they will carry SW merchandise. I'm sure the pins and other random SW/BGT merch is unsold from the actual parks so they ship it up here to sell off.

They don't exactly have a year round penguin exhibit to grab a few penguins from like Sea World and the Columbus Zoo does either. I think it's really pathetic that the park replaces one of the best HOS mazes with a half-baked attempt at a penguin exhibit during CT. Maybe this makes up for having crappy Festa during HOS?

Dec 23, 2011
I was just saying the fact that people still don't make the connection between BGW and SW is pathetic because they have an entire gift shop based on SeaWorld merchandise. I mean if that doesn't shout out BGW and SW are the same company I don't know what does.

Aug 27, 2010
People don't connect brands to the same umbrella company. The average consumer won't feel guilt for supporting a brand that they don't feel is the primary offender... At least, as far as I've noticed. People will still support Busch, but only the seaworld portion is bad. If that makes sense.

Reactions: Nicole
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad