Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Because I know someone is going to end up asking, new users cannot post or comment on profiles (their own or others) until they post two forum posts and receive the “Forum Contributor” trophy. This is to reduce spam that may go unnoticed otherwise.

Reactions: Nicole
ParkFans now supports Two Factor Push Authentication via Authy. You can enable it under the "Password and security" section of your Account settings.

I haven't forgotten about the wiki, just have ran into a couple setbacks over the past few months which I hope to have resolved ASAP.

As always, please let us know if you see any issues.

Issues with article’s on BGWFans and KDFans returning a 404 have been resolved.

This also completes our move from our previous server to our new one. There are still some other changes that I’m going to be making, but they shouldn’t be noticeable. As always let me know if there are any issues.
Great work. Let's do it again sometime soon.

I dunno if this was an intentional change or not, but I noticed today that when I tap the like button, the menu of types of reaction pops up rather than having to hold it in a bit (on mobile). If this was intentional, thanks. If not, please don’t change it.

I dunno if this was an intentional change or not, but I noticed today that when I tap the like button, the menu of types of reaction pops up rather than having to hold it in a bit (on mobile). If this was intentional, thanks. If not, please don’t change it.

iOS I presume? A few people have reported the same. It seems to be an iOS thing. No idea what changed on Apple’s side to cause it to behave that way, but I don’t plan to touch it. ?

iOS I presume? A few people have reported the same. It seems to be an iOS thing. No idea what changed on Apple’s side to cause it to behave that way, but I don’t plan to touch it. ?

Yea iOS user here. Maybe the update was to Safari because I notice needing to backspace doesn’t take away the space either.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad