Its adherence to the L-shaped form is a great example of a somewhat contrived constraint (though space is always an issue and i dont know the circumstances under which it was built) that, when adjusted for, makes for a uniquely incredible end result.
This is a really incredible tool. I just plopped Roar-O-Saurus into the train circle at DelGrosso's and it's a perfect fit!Mostly I just put Roar-o-Saurus into the smallest plots possible and imagine it's a sleeping cat looking for the most snug box it can find but I'm also slowly composing my comprehensive Great Renewed Adventure - North Detective Rescue Expenditures To Undo, Retroactively, the Nuking (GRAND RETURN) plan. but yes I would love to see all of ur plots and schemes
i feel like if they spend the money on a slc they could atleast spend the money on thisFamily boomerang would be nice on Moreys. Unfortunately I don’t think they would spend to maintain a bobsled.
Didn’t disaster transport (or whatever it was called before being a box) demonstrate the downside of putting one next to a beach? I suppose you could design one that doesn’t trap sand in the trough but I’d imagine they’d just buy something else at that point.Family boomerang would be nice on Moreys. Unfortunately I don’t think they would spend to maintain a bobsled.
different type of bobsled think the wild mouse type coaster but more unique layoutsDidn’t disaster transport (or whatever it was called before being a box) demonstrate the downside of putting one next to a beach? I suppose you could design one that doesn’t trap sand in the trough but I’d imagine they’d just buy something else at that point
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.