Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
There's a bunch of Gravity Group coasters I put up on shapeshifter. I added .dxf export so u can interface with CAD programs. this allowed me to lovingly trace boardwalk bullet in rhino, which is a hand trace that I initially thought was too ugly to upload (it's on the left in red). Looking back it really wasn't a bad approximation and did not need the nicely nested CAD turns that badly (the station does look nice tho). but this process gave me such a deep appreciation for this insanely dense structure. I haven't ridden it but I've recently become a bit of a GG devotee and I imagine I'd feel the way I felt about ghostrider:

Its adherence to the L-shaped form is a great example of a somewhat contrived constraint (though space is always an issue and i dont know the circumstances under which it was built) that, when adjusted for, makes for a uniquely incredible end result.

It is so so beautiful in plan view and so impressively nested and twisty. I went to the Red Dot Design Museum last year and to me, Boardwalk Bullet is one of those structures that's so well-organized and so good at its intended purpose that it makes u go "wow I would give that a Red Dot Design Award." Apparently it's pay to play so I guess GG didn't send a sample to The Jury or maybe roller coasters don't qualify but whatever. BB is simultaneously sculptural and systematically fascinating. It coils around itself in a way that is both visually pleasing and impressive in the length of track packed into its L-shaped 1-acre footprint. I love it from afar and specifically from above

Screenshot 2026-09-26 202741.png

edit: all non-Chinese Gravity Group tracks have been added
 
Last edited:
Mostly I just put Roar-o-Saurus into the smallest plots possible and imagine it's a sleeping cat looking for the most snug box it can find but I'm also slowly composing my comprehensive Great Renewed Adventure - North Detective Rescue Expenditures To Undo, Retroactively, the Nuking (GRAND RETURN) plan. but yes I would love to see all of ur plots and schemes
 
Mostly I just put Roar-o-Saurus into the smallest plots possible and imagine it's a sleeping cat looking for the most snug box it can find but I'm also slowly composing my comprehensive Great Renewed Adventure - North Detective Rescue Expenditures To Undo, Retroactively, the Nuking (GRAND RETURN) plan. but yes I would love to see all of ur plots and schemes
This is a really incredible tool. I just plopped Roar-O-Saurus into the train circle at DelGrosso's and it's a perfect fit!
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-09-27 at 4.46.33 PM.png
    Screenshot 2026-09-27 at 4.46.33 PM.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 16
Family boomerang would be nice on Moreys. Unfortunately I don’t think they would spend to maintain a bobsled.
Didn’t disaster transport (or whatever it was called before being a box) demonstrate the downside of putting one next to a beach? I suppose you could design one that doesn’t trap sand in the trough but I’d imagine they’d just buy something else at that point.

Edit: wrong bobsled coaster but I’ll leave this up so people can point and laugh
 
Last edited:
Didn’t disaster transport (or whatever it was called before being a box) demonstrate the downside of putting one next to a beach? I suppose you could design one that doesn’t trap sand in the trough but I’d imagine they’d just buy something else at that point
different type of bobsled think the wild mouse type coaster but more unique layouts

BC_Einleitung_TikiWaka2.jpg

BC_Einleitung_GesengteSau3.jpg
 
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad