Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
This past weekend I noticed some hidden art at Forest of fun. Does anyone know anything about its history? It’s located behind the bathroom facility in a spot that doesn’t appear to have ever been public facing. You can only see it by looking over the fence from the access road that they open up for kid’s weekends.

It also doesn't look like a likely location for an intrepid graffiti artist to have snuck into to place their artwork randomly.

I took a distance photo of it, but didn’t attempt to get a better shot lest the employees think I was trying to photograph something I shouldn’t.

Last edited:
This past weekend I noticed some hidden art at sesame place. Does anyone know anything about its history? It’s located behind the bathroom facility in a spot that doesn’t appear to have ever been public facing. You can only see it by looking over the fence from the access road that they open up for kid’s weekends.

It also doesn't look like a likely location for an intrepid graffiti artist to have snuck into to place their artwork randomly.

I took a distance photo of it, but didn’t attempt to get a better shot lest the employees think I was trying to photograph something I shouldn’t.

View attachment 15275
Interesting I have never seen/noticed that before. Good find. I asked a few people. We'll see if I find anything.

To be clear: is this about Sesame Place in Pennsylvania or Forest of Fun at BGW?

Reactions: Nicole
Someone needed to dust off this portion of the forum. LOL

As a parent, I want to congratulate Busch Gardens on their operations in the forest of fun. They have some of the kindest folks working there who always recognize me and my family. The songs, meet & greets, and story times have been such a joy to my kids.

Thanks for an awesome experience this weekend & we’ll see y’all next weekend!

Splashpad was on and the place was bumping on Saturday. They had walled off Oscar's Yucky Forrest and that worm spinny ride, but everything else was working great. It was a blast

Reactions: tursiops
S2e9_flaming_terror.png

Same energy!

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad