Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Does BG care if your "legal" name is what you fill out on your membership? Do they match it against your ID when you redeem it? I know they sometimes ask for ID at the parking gate to match against your membership. I'm getting a pass for my trans son, and he and I would be more comfortable if his pass had his chosen name on it instead of his dead name. Anyone know from personal experience?

Thanks.

On the fence about going today after work. I'm assuming there are less attractions open during the weekdays, but I'm thinking it's well worth the trip considering it's sort of an off day and crowds will be super low. I'd be interested to see how much of F&W got broken down over the past 2.5 days.

was thinking about going myself after work but was hoping to hear some reports on what's open today before I head out.

Edit: just checked the webpage and it looks like nothing new opened and they aren't running a bunch of stuff that has been open on Wednesdays. Probably not worth the drive for me.

Interesting that they apparently are not planning to open up any more food places on the weekends either, now that the F&W booths are gone. Gonna be hell trying to get anything to eat or drink over the holiday weekend.

Last edited:
What's going on in Williamsburg area the weekend of the 26th? Nearly all of hotels are sold out, or hiked prices.

Hey if my membership ends at the end of the year and I re up it during the sale, can I wait to activate it until the end of the year so I don’t lose a month? The phone lines are super jammed and I can’t get through to ask.

Hey if my membership ends at the end of the year and I re up it during the sale, can I wait to activate it until the end of the year so I don’t lose a month? The phone lines are super jammed and I can’t get through to ask.

I don't believe it's possible to activate any membership product at any point later than than the purchase date anymore.

Last edited:
Got through, said they can’t hold a membership, and any new membership will activate immediately. So if you want to buy someone a membership for Christmas, you get shafted a month, so give it to them on Thanksgiving. Thanks Busch.

Got through, said they can’t hold a membership, and any new membership will activate immediately. So if you want to buy someone a membership for Christmas, you get shafted a month, so give it to them on Thanksgiving. Thanks Busch.

How can you get shafted a month at a year round park? One year is one year regardless of start date...

How can you get shafted a month at a year round park? One year is one year regardless of start date...
If you buy it now during the sell but don't give it to them till Christmas you lose one month. I wouldn't say it's getting shafted as you could give it early but that the logic.

Reactions: Zachary
Do they offer discounts on memberships throughout the year? I still have free months but I want to upgrade some to Platinum; also, I feel like they’ll start the EZPay with the new rate once the free months expire so I I would be better off starting a new 12-month commitment with a discount price

Do they offer discounts on memberships throughout the year? I still have free months but I want to upgrade some to Platinum; also, I feel like they’ll start the EZPay with the new rate once the free months expire so I I would be better off starting a new 12-month commitment with a discount price

They usually have a spring sale/membership drive... But as always YMMV.

Reactions: Estranged
We have a membership to BGW and we use the EZpay to pay it monthly and our most recent payment was made. We logged into the website and it says our cards are expired.
Doesn't this just mean we need to print off new 2022 cards at the park? Either by kiosk or by the front window attendants.

We have a membership to BGW and we use the EZpay to pay it monthly and our most recent payment was made. We logged into the website and it says our cards are expired.
Doesn't this just mean we need to print off new 2022 cards at the park? Either by kiosk or by the front window attendants.

This happens to me with my Legacy Platinum but my card works fine at the gate so you should be able to use your cards. If there is an issue just go to Guest Relations or one of the ticket booths.

Last edited:
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad