Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Just for others sake

What do we think is the likelihood of this being open by Mid-March?

Might be visiting NYC and might wanna stop by Great Adventure
Unless something does not go to plan, I would fully expect the ride to be ready for opening day, with preview events / first rider events prior. I have no guesses what weekend in 2027 the park will open.
 
Interesting thought. With the miles and miles of conduit/wire around these tracks, good luck ever re-painting it down the road 🫠
 
I guess I can’t say I’m shocked to see the swing in reactions for Bak

From disappointment to excitement to disappointment ….

I mentioned earlier in this thread, when it comes to Bak, it’s the perfect ride to begin the rebuild for GAdv. It’s completely unique and adds something no other ride can provide. Even just for the drop alone, it’s one of the largest drops in the world… now add spinning. Insane

If GAdv ended here for the next 6 years with no new rollercoaster and relied solely on Bak to draw the crowds in, they will be making a huge mistake.

This park needs a thrill glider, velocicoaster, werewolf gorge, big bear mountain style attraction to go along with Bak. With an additional flat or two AND a drop tower in the pier, this park will truly be a destination park again.

I get the apprehension on Bak but let’s see how this all plays out before we grab pitch forks. The ride will be incredible even if it’s not to your style or taste
 
I wonder if this will have theming or is the theming budget going towards werewolf gorge
You have to theme it

They specifically stated in the PR lead up that the huge reasons for delay were getting the theming and story correct. This can’t just be a drop in attraction. This is a key moment and attraction in the pivot upper management claims to want to make with making the parks better.

It’s time to make good on all those words with actual actions
 
Last edited:
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad