I've seen NightFlight ads everywhere, the marketing campaign has to be pricey. I wonder how many people arrive to the park / book trips only to see a half-built ride when they get there.
Same! It will be my first time there. Super excited for this ride!That's the week I'll be there. We're planning 2 days at the park. I'm stoked about maybe getting to ride it, but the opening may draw large crowds.
Don't do that just yet; as it has been posted that the ride will open with limit features, so it won't be the finished project.I thought it would be delayed. Hold on while I eat my words . . .
Let me vomit my words back out ...Don't do that just yet; as it has been posted that the ride will open with limit features, so it won't be the finished project.
Where has this been posted???Don't do that just yet; as it has been posted that the ride will open with limit features, so it won't be the finished project.
It was part of several news coverages of the official ride opening announcement. WVLT-8 mentioned this, as well as several other news outlets.Where has this been posted???
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.