I guess I will just continue to be ganged up on here...Bravo to the forum for advancing a constructive conversation...you've got a great fan club going. Let me know when you open your own park 
I guess I will just continue to be ganged up on here...Bravo to the forum for advancing a constructive conversation...you've got a great fan club going. Let me know when you open your own park![]()
LET'S GOOOOOOO THERE'S PRECURSORS TO MY PERSECUTION
If "touching grass" is talking to people who don't know about roller coasters, I can't see what you're saying. Only people who surround themselves with thoosies would have any sort of experience to the contrary lmfao.
I know you "win" the argument already; you're an admin and I have All those Dislikes. I'm just here to represent a completely valid viewpoint that people like you like to shout down for no good reason. Corporate austerity has consequences and denying that just furthers the initial agenda.
Yeah I have a good friend that I goes all the way back to my high school days that works there. They occasionally tell me things. In this case the info isn't even much of a secret as it's widely know around thebpark that they have have had issues with the ride vehicles and are slowly adding more as they clear those of issues. Hell the fact that boats are on site and not on the ride isn't even a secret as some can be seen in one of the park's guests parking lots. As for knit picking I am sure there is some of that but in general I hear good things from people fortunate enough to have riddenbit and I believe that once the new ride tech kinks get worked out that this will be an incredible experience.Wow you know details about Dollywood inner operations too. Very impressive. Just would like to remind everyone money doesn't grow on trees...but it seems like Dollywood at least had the gumption to try for something out of the ordinary. I gotta give them credit for that. Nitpicking never did anybody any favors. Some of the comments/criticisms on here are over the top imo tbh
Can anyone vouche for this ride being good? All i keeo seeing and hearing is it looks terrible for what it is and the cost of it and i will say the POV looks lame as hell but im not going to fully judge it off just a POV. Who in here has actually been on it?
'd love to hear some detailed comparisons too. I've found it super difficult to suss out where to set my expectations as all of the invited media had a very "bought and paid for" vibe, there's seemingly a nearly militant unwillingness by Dollywood to allow anyone to see inside the attraction from afar, the only POV we have is potato quality, and I don't have any friends I'd personally trust who have experienced it yet.
Given the opening issues, rumors about it being unfinished, the weird opening process, and the crazy restrictive media event, I was actually feeling more skeptical before the leaked POV came out. That awful POV actually increased my expectations for the ride a bit, personally. No clue if it's any good, but from what the POV shows, I can imagine how it could be good, at least.
The appeal would be, in my view, having all of the elements I mentioned in one attraction while staying in the same vehicle. There's a lot of possibilities for a ride system that's capable of being Universal's Spider-Man, Revenge of the Mummy, and then Splash Mountain all in one building.I guess I just don’t see the appeal of the ride system for myself in the end.
Considering the park has been open 40 years and has opened numerous rides, shows, attractions, expansions, etc. this is almost certainly not the first time they have experienced delays lol. And also that is the case with literally every other park on the planet that has been around that long. I will give it to you that they have a great reputation, if that is what you mean.Very un-Dollywood like to open a new attraction not complete or not on time...
I really can't fathom how this is a better guest experience than just not opening the ride this year...
Direct Link to Embedded Media Source
Dollywood could have given every active 2026 pass holder a free ticket to return for a day in 2027 to experience the attraction and taken the additional 6+ months it seems like they needed to actually get the ride fully dialed in. Feels like all of this is really casting an unnecessary shadow over what should be a super interesting, compelling ride.
What is the possibility that Dolly wanted to see it open?
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.