Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Filming video of this thing testing from the Railroad and the Rhine River Cruise is going to be a nightmare. Verbolten was difficult, but Pantheon will be a true test of wills.
Long selfie stick, phone in video mode, stand next to the (painted) construction fence...

Long selfie stick, phone in video mode, stand next to the (painted) construction fence...

Oh, there will be plenty of video from stationary locations, but the real golden angles are from the Railroad and Cruise so... I'll be getting all of them. ?

Oh, there will be plenty of video from stationary locations, but the real golden angles are from the Railroad and Cruise so... I'll be getting all of them. ?

What are you thinking with regards to this? It may be best to get as many volunteers as possible and get train rides from festa. Put one person in a front car and one in the rear (fill out more in the middle if enough volunteers). Half the volunteers stay back to catch the next train.

Something like this could help ensure decent footage is caught.

Filming video of this thing testing from the Railroad and the Rhine River Cruise is going to be a nightmare. Verbolten was difficult, but Pantheon will be a true test of wills.

Especially since at least to me it seems like a majority of testing might be happening in the off-season. If that happens then you will really only be able to see it from route 60 or the 64 overpass.

Reactions: JohnD and Zachary
Especially since at least to me it seems like a majority of testing might be happening in the off-season. If that happens then you will really only be able to see it from route 60 or the 64 overpass.

Charter plane flyover.

• Haha
Reactions: BGWnut
Drone flyover could be considered trespassing without park approval where they can't stop a plane flyover.

• Eye-Roll
Reactions: GrandpaD
Can't press charges if they can't identify the owner! Seriously though, flying over private property can be a very legally foggy area, so my only input would be that if you have a drone, fly at your own risk, knowing all the legal requirements and having a lawyer on speed dial is never a bad idea.

Last edited:
Can't press charges if they can't identify the owner! Seriously though, flying over private property can be a very legally foggy area, so my only input would be that if you have a drone, fly at your own risk, knowing all the legal requirements and having a lawyer on speed dial is never a bad idea.

Also just a reminder that per FAA regulations you have to have line of sight to your drone the entire time. It's not impossible but could make it difficult.

tumblr_pg9cggtpEb1vszc6ro1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad