Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a reminder: Trespassing is illegal. Don't break the law, kids.

That said, if one of you did break the law and, for some reason, you want to brag about having done so on the internet, that's on you. It's not against ParkFans rules unless you encourage others to do the same.

</Public Service Announcement>

Wo Grubb is conformed erecting company, they had their trailer on site at WCUSA, and i thought it was at water country from the get go, that’s where they stored tempesto, so i only assumed it for pantheon

Kinda a massive cost of keeping it out of the way. Transporting it and the extra cranes needed seems a little excessive.

I wonder if they are just staging it there until the off season. Maybe it arrived early?
The permit for the crane necessary is only good until the end of December. Most if not all of the track should be installed by then. After that there is theming and all the electrical pieces to install.

Reactions: Adam
I haven't been at the park this weekend but I'm told that the crane is in place at the site and that there are also some supports on site. So it's likely we'll see some track in place for next weekend. I'm going to be at the park tomorrow afternoon and I will try to get a picture unless someone beats me to it.

FD45C33E-5D7F-498E-94F3-C40CA751F930.jpeg 3D7D5149-328B-4B91-A5D6-F29B746BFDAD.jpeg the little fact boards they had at the constution site are now by the bridge entrance to festa italia, and the new crane is their, supports are on site, circled in black, for the first curve out of the station my guess 02CB5C9D-EB58-4CF2-A0CB-A1F75DF66B22.jpeg and they have started the foundation for the bridge over the festa train station

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad