Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The permit for the crane necessary is only good until the end of December. Most if not all of the track should be installed by then. After that there is theming and all the electrical pieces to install.
Expecting to open on pass member preview day...

Reactions: Le Moose
Expecting to open on pass member preview day...

Even if it's ready I don't think the park would have opening day of a major new ride be on member sneak peak. There's too many other issues and work happening to open everything else for the first time. If it was ready I'd be willing to bet they wait a week and soft open it the first official weekend the park is open.

Currently I'm told spring break is the goal. We'll see it is an Intamin. There's a lot of work to be done after track is installed. The launch sections are pretty large and that will require substantial electrical work. I think it would be optimistic to expect for all that and the hundreds of hours of testing both with and without people to be done by then.

Reactions: tursiops and JohnD
Even if it's ready I don't think the park would have opening day of a major new ride be on member sneak peak. There's too many other issues and work happening to open everything else for the first time. If it was ready I'd be willing to bet they wait a week and soft open it the first official weekend the park is open.

Currently I'm told spring break is the goal. We'll see it is an Intamin. There's a lot of work to be done after track is installed. The launch sections are pretty large and that will require substantial electrical work. I think it would be optimistic to expect for all that and the hundreds of hours of testing both with and without people to be done by then.
I think that they're trying to get it built so quick because the ride is a prototype. Bound to have unforseen problems

I agree... Based only on my impression of what's going on and not claiming any knowledge of the deal... but it's plausible that this is a two-for deal and there's economies of scale for building them more-or-less together.

Wo Grubb is conformed erecting company, they had their trailer on site at WCUSA, and i thought it was at water country from the get go, that’s where they stored tempesto, so i only assumed it for pantheon
WO Grubb is the company the crane is being rented from. It's on the permit for the crane.

Edit: Fixing an autocorrect mistake.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zachary
Some construction photos from yesterday. Some are about the same as @matthewcsoup posted. There are a couple of the footers that are being done that are pretty close to the RR tracks. So it should be real cool watching the coaster up close from the train.

Attachments

• IMG_0538a.JPG
    IMG_0538a.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0541a.JPG
    IMG_0541a.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0542a.JPG
    IMG_0542a.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0543a.JPG
    IMG_0543a.JPG