Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Unicorns
    • These were almost certainly exaggerated rhinoceros sightings, but designing a creature after Marco Polo's description of them would be pretty horrifying.

I feel like a unicorn would be the most appropriate theme given that the main feature will be a singular spike jutting into the sky. They could even paint it a separate color so it sticks out against the rest of the ride.

Name it Espresso. That’s Italian. Each launch section could represent taking an espresso shot. But 4 shots ends up being too much caffeine and we end up spinning out of control
Might as well name it Expresso, seeing as most people don’t pronounce it correctly anyways...

I'm sorry, but I think theming a second major ride to Vesuvius would just be incredibly lazy. Surely we can be more creative than that...

Yeah, honestly that's fair and I agree. A volcano is a little pedestrian. I think I had the market advantages of SEAS investing in the park year over year for the next few years while KD is losing (I think) their volcano--if nothing else, the ride themed to it at least. BGW could "steal" it...but does it matter?

Vesuvius would really make sense if next to/tied into Pompeii, which it won't be, and also I think (fear) that this will be Festa themed. Who knows what we'll get, original Macro Polo intention notwithstanding...

So while I think several of these subsequent suggestions have merit (well, maybe save the Espresso for stand nearby)--given my admittedly cynical attitude about Festa, I'm expecting something...well, perhaps race car themed? Especially (if speculated track layout is built) with the shuttle and the acceleration out of the spike over the top hat... kinda like Top Thrill Dragster, but in an early 1900s Italian-themed kind of way... Maybe have a tie-in with Maserati or Lamborghini to sponsor? Too similar to Tempesto you think? This would be cars and racing, not bikes and stunts....

edit: wait, Verbolten... back to the drawing board.

• Haha
Reactions: sjduane19
Yeah, honestly that's fair and I agree. A volcano is a little pedestrian. I think I had the market advantages of SEAS investing in the park year over year for the next few years while KD is losing (I think) their volcano--if nothing else, the ride themed to it at least. BGW could "steal" it...but does it matter?

Vesuvius would really make sense if next to/tied into Pompeii, which it won't be, and also I think (fear) that this will be Festa themed. Who knows what we'll get, original Macro Polo intention notwithstanding...

So while I think several of these subsequent suggestions have merit (well, maybe save the Espresso for stand nearby)--given my admittedly cynical attitude about Festa, I'm expecting something...well, perhaps race car themed? Especially (if speculated track layout is built) with the shuttle and the acceleration out of the spike over the top hat... kinda like Top Thrill Dragster, but in an early 1900s Italian-themed kind of way... Maybe have a tie-in with Maserati or Lamborghini to sponsor? Too similar to Tempesto you think? This would be cars and racing, not bikes and stunts....
Too redundant with Verbolten. I think it will be a folklore theme.

in a perfect universe, this ride would be both mythically themed and have a non-blue colored track (i'm really digging the idea of dark red, like sheikra) but to be honest, it's probably going to be lackluster af in the theming department. i wouldn't be surprised if it does end up being about some vaguely italian thing, like cars or food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad