For those not in the GAdv thread there's now official GAdv confirmation that Ragin' is on site at the park and opening this year
Direct Link to Embedded Media Source
Direct Link to Embedded Media Source
Wow!
Doesn't surprise me at all they are trying to reinforce their key parks. SF makes way more driving attendance at big parks, vice marginal gains at a smaller park.I really didn't think Ragin' would've gone to Great Adventure. I'm surprised they didn't ship it to a smaller park in the chain that hasn't seen an addition in a while. But also it doesn't shock me if they're doing this to try to hold over Great Adventure until they get their 2027 coaster.
Well Damn, That was on the nose.The waveswinger at SFA is a sorely needed attraction for Great Adventure. Could see us getting a flat ride package for next season if our(Great Adventure) launch coaster for next year is delayed.
I think Carowinds is the most likely park given the remaining SF parks all have similar rides.Does anybody know who is getting that Discovery Giant? It should be on some trucks to Carowinds by now.
The Batmobile from Kentucky Kingdom is still sitting backstage at Six Flags Great America. Hopefully this one will not suffer a similar fate.Great Chase is right behind the carousel in that image.
Did SFOG ever put its Batmobile back in the park? Could be headed there.
I was wondering about that myself, couldn’t find the video (which may be due to the fact that I was looking at midnight after a painfully slow day at work), but figured I’d still share as the Batmobile is certainly gone lol.Great Chase still looks fully put together to me, am I just not seeing something? This is from the same video that OP got his screenshot from.
not sure if this is the new Batmobile to replace the old one or just parking it in boneyardWatching Just Stop Vlogging’s newest video and apparently the Batmobile is at Great Adventure. Guess that makes sense if they don’t know what to do with it being that Great Adventure has an absolutely massive boneyard.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.