Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
I really didn't think Ragin' would've gone to Great Adventure. I'm surprised they didn't ship it to a smaller park in the chain that hasn't seen an addition in a while. But also it doesn't shock me if they're doing this to try to hold over Great Adventure until they get their 2027 coaster.
Doesn't surprise me at all they are trying to reinforce their key parks. SF makes way more driving attendance at big parks, vice marginal gains at a smaller park.
 
Especially a park which has had its potential squandered for nearly two decades. The only time I can EVER recall not being able to hit everything in a day with ease was when I made the mistake of visiting during Passover on the day NCSY visited the park. Got two laps on Ka and Bizzaro and got the hell out of there when I saw overflow queues I had never seen used before completely full.
 
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Direct Link to Embedded Media Source

- Still some parts of Ragin Cajun there which was being painted on site and then moved to SFGAdv
- Wild One signs removed off of ride

(Drone footage as of Easter Sunday as per PleaseStopVlogging)
 
I wonder where's the Batmobile going? and also, that nots the great chase, that's the carousel
 
Great Chase is right behind the carousel in that image.

Did SFOG ever put its Batmobile back in the park? Could be headed there.
The Batmobile from Kentucky Kingdom is still sitting backstage at Six Flags Great America. Hopefully this one will not suffer a similar fate.
Edit: I might be thinking about the Batmobile from the stuntshow, rather than the one from the midway.
 
Last edited:
If it’s not headed to SFOG, which I believe is the only park with a Batman the Ride and no Batmobile, I can’t imagine where else it would be going.

Maybe we just let SFGAm stockpile Batmobiles for no evident reason.
Great Chase still looks fully put together to me, am I just not seeing something? This is from the same video that OP got his screenshot from.
I was wondering about that myself, couldn’t find the video (which may be due to the fact that I was looking at midnight after a painfully slow day at work), but figured I’d still share as the Batmobile is certainly gone lol.
 
I wonder if six flags magic mountain can get the scambler & the teacups ride (the former to replace the old one)
 
Last edited:
Watching Just Stop Vlogging’s newest video and apparently the Batmobile is at Great Adventure. Guess that makes sense if they don’t know what to do with it being that Great Adventure has an absolutely massive boneyard.
not sure if this is the new Batmobile to replace the old one or just parking it in boneyard
 
  • Like
Reactions: Great Adventurer
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad