Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
or you can have war on lines 2.0 ride package
I mean, ideally both these two SFA refugees AND 2-3 more flats for the park, since the East side is pretty light on rides right now. Not trying to hijack the thread entirely, but both of these rides from SFA combined could be a nice little bonus for Great Adventure.

If they really want to wow me, bring the "Minutemen Motors" car ride over from SFA and put it next to/"around" El Toro's layout (may have to remove the remaining Rolling Thunder structure). But maybe that's asking too much.
 
Last edited:
I doubt that they would just plop Ragin' Cajun at SFGADV, it wouldn't fit in with how they're building up the park, other properties could use that ride more, and Dark Knight is already there. Six Flags in the 2000's would have done it, but modern Cedar Fair execs are smarter.

The Flyers would make a lot more sense as a supporting attraction in the new area, I don't recall SFGADV having a Flying Scooters. Most parks in the chain already have them and those salvageable SFA rides aren't being sold externally. I suppose the NebulaZ could also accomplish the same thing, but there's a bunch of other parks that could get that ride instead.
 
I’d wager RC would be temporary until the area is built up more, as just having Superman over there right now (nobody cares about Slingshot or the go karts lol) is kind of repeating one of Ka’s primary issues beyond operational headaches.

That said, a wild mouse in a boardwalk themed section is also too perfect to pass up. A bit repetitive with Dark Knight, sure, but it’s a spinner and I also don’t think the majority would even realize they’re similar models. If Energylandia can have two family boomerangs, who’s to say Great Adventure can’t have 2 wild mouse models lol

EDIT: Somehow managed to forget my primary point of this reply: Ragin’ Cajun is a very portable model. It could easily be set up and operating very early in the season at Great Adventure, state approval pending, and once Boardwalk is a bit more revitalized in a couple seasons, it could be sent off wherever it’s needed in the chain (or sold). It does currently serve a purpose for the park, albeit a small one.
 
Last edited:
and Dark Knight is already there.
That said, a wild mouse in a boardwalk themed section is also too perfect to pass up. A bit repetitive with Dark Knight, sure, but it’s a spinner and I also don’t think the majority would even realize they’re similar models. If Energylandia can have two family boomerangs, who’s to say Great Adventure can’t have 2 wild mouse models lol
Don't forget that SFGAm had both a copy of the Dark Knight ride SFGAdv has and the actual ride Ragin Cajun from 2008 to 2013.
 
That said, a wild mouse in a boardwalk themed section is also too perfect to pass up. A bit repetitive with Dark Knight, sure, but it’s a spinner and I also don’t think the majority would even realize they’re similar models. If Energylandia can have two family boomerangs, who’s to say Great Adventure can’t have 2 wild mouse models lol

EDIT: Somehow managed to forget my primary point of this reply: Ragin’ Cajun is a very portable model. It could easily be set up and operating very early in the season at Great Adventure, state approval pending, and once Boardwalk is a bit more revitalized in a couple seasons, it could be sent off wherever it’s needed in the chain (or sold). It does currently serve a purpose for the park, albeit a small one.
I guess the other option would be to replace Harley Quinn Crazy Train. Stick French Quarter Flyers over there where the Round Up is or where the Sky Ride station was, and try to make that area a Mardi Gras-themed area? Joker becomes "Jester" and can keep most of the same paint job as a bonus.

Doesn't help the Boardwalk area in the slightest, but keeps with the concept of "DC characters in one land" instead of spread all over the park. If Superman gets rethemed to do this, it would only be a matter of time until Joker/Harley Quinn would as well, I would assume?

Edit: Spitballing now, but if they held off for another season, they could retheme the former Golden Kingdom entry area (between El Toro and the Four Tents space) into a Mardi Gras-style land. At least that could give them space for the Flyers between this street and the kids area, and room to retheme the shops/restaurants around it. Putting Rajun Cajun behind the building where the Tiger enclosures stood would make a lot of sense, too, as this is mostly a dead area that's ripe for reinvention. Just an idea, but that land hasn't really had much of an identity in the past few seasons. (Not that this whole park hasn't suffered from neglect in prominent areas like this).
 
Last edited:
I saw an interesting comment arguing that these two rides had no permanent foundations and thus did not require demo permits and might not be considered legally builds on yhe property allowing thrm to be removed significantly easier then other rides.

I don't have the knowledge base to know if thst is a completely hair brsined thought or not but I know others here hsve some experience in that area so I thought I throw it out to see what more knowledgeable people made of it.
 
Raging Cajun & the Flyer are being “carefully” taken off
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Direct Link to Embedded Media Source

Saw a comment on this video that pointed out that they removed the canopy from their flying carousel too. I have no clue if this is a recent thing or not, but this is definitely another ride that could be sent to Great Adventure for 2026.

1772648930924.png
 
Last edited:
I hope the NebulaZ from SFA is included in whatever is coming. Always been a huge fan of that model and would work great here.
My feeling about that is it could go to literally any park instead. It's also got a very tailored-in Steampunk theme that is still fresh, although we all know Six Flags isn't above redoing visuals to fit in. But those gears just still aren't going to match whatever vibe they're going for here, while it'd be snug literally anywhere else.

Off-topic, but the NebulaZ would look good next to SFNE's new Quantum Accelerator (steampunk-themed coaster). They already have a Balloon Race ride inside the footprint for Flashback, and this would be a good spot for it (much like Hersheypark's version of NebluaZ next to a Boomerang). That could be an easy swap, all things considered.

Edit: Could also go to Dorney Park where Apollo or Monster was; it would look good in either spot. I'm more unhappy about the low capacity of these things, but what can you do?
 
Last edited:
Off-topic, but the NebulaZ would look good next to SFNE's new Quantum Accelerator (steampunk-themed coaster). They already have a Balloon Race ride inside the footprint for Flashback, and this would be a good spot for it (much like Hersheypark's version of NebluaZ next to a Boomerang). That could be an easy swap, all things considered.

Edit: Could also go to Dorney Park where Apollo or Monster was; it would look good in either spot. I'm more unhappy about the low capacity of these things, but what can you do?
Making the area around QA at SFNE more a Steampunk/Retro futuristic theme (a Jules Verne style look) would be awesome for that area of the park. As for the low capacity: I always felt the answer to this was far easier than anyone has said, but you put two side by side and run them on opposite cycles the way Alien Swirling Saucers in the Toy Story area of DHS works.
 
I really didn't think Ragin' would've gone to Great Adventure. I'm surprised they didn't ship it to a smaller park in the chain that hasn't seen an addition in a while. But also it doesn't shock me if they're doing this to try to hold over Great Adventure until they get their 2027 coaster.
 
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad