Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
This is a wild development if you ask me. That trio of rides in particular seem absolutely prime for relocation in the chain—and it sure feels like the chain needs additions to market for 2026 if you ask me.
The NebulaZ and Ragin’ Cajun certainly wouldn’t hurt at Great Adventure, and plenty of parks could use a Discovery. Definitely an odd decision here.
Wonder if it's notable that they're all Zamperlas...? Maybe the chain is feeling really burned by them right now? 😋
I really could’ve sworn RC was a Reverchon, RCDB also has it listed as such.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Coasternerd
Is it odd that it's just these three rides up for sale so far? Maybe there's hope for the water coaster, Starflyer, and a few others?

Edit: I know the Starflyer was called out as a Dorney option in their surveys. Or maybe it's being parted-out?
This is oy one broker and only recently posted. My understanding is multiple brokers looked at rides I would not be at all surprised to see more popping up other places.
 
The rides are no longer listed on the site

That makes me wonder if the listing was even legit from Six Flags (or if someone from Six Flags jumped the gun, assuming/misunderstanding Corporate's intentions with these rides).
A "left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing" situation within SF Corporate sounds the most likely.
 
The rides are no longer listed on the site


I’m not too sure they were sold, sold listings on the website still show up, but these were taken off entirely.

That makes me wonder if the listing was even legit from Six Flags (or if someone from Six Flags jumped the gun, assuming/misunderstanding Corporate's intentions with these rides).
So I don't know if this is the real answer or not but I have seen two different reports from people who based on their published profiles likely have decent souring for what they are saying that the three rides listed were not actually SFA's rides but the same model rides and that the broker used sticj photos of SFA's rides that were publicly available to cover the listings till SF hit him with an order the remove them. This would seem to fit with prople pointing out that many of the pictures were identical to news article ones.
 
Last edited:
So I don't know if this is the real answer or not but I have seen two different reports from people who based on their published profiles likely have decent souring for what they are saying that the three rides listed were not actually SFA's rides but the same model rides and that the broker used sticj photos of SFA's rides that were publicly available to cover the listings till SF hit him with an order the remove them. This would seem to fit with prople pointing out that many of the pictures were identical to news article ones.
But the opening years were all dead-on for the attraction openings. I didn't see the Ragun' Cajun one but both the Discovery and BenulaZ were listed as 2021 and 2024, respectively. This would contradict that.
 
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad