Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Classic Intamin wanting the spotlight lol.

Truly a shame that today didn't quite go smoothly between Superman’s lift and Batwing having been closed for months (and its…urban explorer?) but I do find that a bit poetic for this park, imperfect up to its last moment.
 
Sacrificing Deamon Drop for a SkyScreamer would be brutal. Desperately hope that doesn't happen.
Wouldn’t exactly be keen on trading my absolute favorite flat ride for a type of ride I no longer do. Used to love Star Flyers, I did passholder previews for Great Adventure’s, but they just don’t sit right with me anymore.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AmyUD06 and Zachary
They have space where they took out a flat ride by Hydra they could probably put Wonder Woman.
Also space down by Iron Menace but will SF give them something without removing something in exchange?
 
There's also the Apollo plot; a similar circular ride, but I don't know if it's big enough diameter. It is down in the lower section of the park (as is the spot near Iron Menace), which is the only chance the park has getting the township to sign off on installing something 242 feet tall. The spot near Hydra where Meteor was is in the "high" section of the park and I very much doubt the town would approve it.
 
Last edited:
I despise water parks, and the Petri dish of overchlorinated water that comes with them, so I know little of what SFA-HH or KD has - Are there any good water rides at SFA that could make their way down 95?
If so, I feel like that's the most likely option for a KD hand-me-down. Admittedly, I don't know how those slides and things hold up in a move, it might not be worth it at all.
 
When it comes to what rides people think St Louis could get from America most people tend to throw the idea of Superman getting relocated to this park. Personally I do not see that happening as the only two coasters that even have a chance at getting relocated is there kiddie coaster and Ragin Cajun. But I am curious what do you guys think realistically St. Louis could possibly get from Six Flags America
 
  • Like
Reactions: SixFlagsIssues
Wonder Woman (the StarFlyer) going to Dorney makes a lot of sense, but especially if Demon Drop gets ripped out. Who knows but that could still happen by June next year.
I've heard from a number of places that dorney has a very strict 200' height restriction which is why dominator is relatively small for a drop tower and why the main drop of steel force goes slightly underground.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TheCoasterNerd
When it comes to what rides people think St Louis could get from America most people tend to throw the idea of Superman getting relocated to this park. Personally I do not see that happening as the only two coasters that even have a chance at getting relocated is there kiddie coaster and Ragin Cajun. But I am curious what do you guys think realistically St. Louis could possibly get from Six Flags America
St Louis isn’t going to be in the chain in a couple years
 
Since there’s some word of some SF America rides would come to other parks, I wonder if some would go in Six Flags Great Escape like Six Flags New Orleans’ Sonic Slam and Bayou Blaster did..

What did you think?

Edit: Well this is something, my post got moved here
 
Last edited:
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad