Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
My kids and I will miss the show. Like someone else said, it never failed to put a smile on our faces. I still have the video of my youngest being called up to ask Stevie a math question, and the stuffie they gave us still has a place of honor in his room several years later. It was just a sweet, happy show. I'm a Licensed Vet Tech, and never picked up on the animals seeming to be anything but happy and eager to do their little parts in the show. I will confess that the one kitty that did the 'upside down tight rope' didn't sit well with me, maybe because she was so wobbly when she did it, but she did always enjoy that reward treat afterwards.

It does not run at all for CT

No but they did supply the dog for T'was the Night.

There have actually been some positive news on this front. From what I am hearing the shows have not officially been canceled but that is very still a VERY strong possibility. I have also heard that there has been some fresh contact between Sea and the company that runs the show and some POSSIBLE thawing in the relationship and that there is still a small chance that they may return.

I have reliably been informed that by the end of August the last pet show be the company at the Ohio Zoo will close and they will be completely out of the show business. So in other words all hopw of Pet Shenanigans return at some point is officially gone.

Crossing my fingers for a new third party to run the show next season or for Busch Gardens to do it themselves. Although, from what I hear, Seas really treated the third party wrong this year.

Reactions: Mamunia
Crossing my fingers for a new third party to run the show next season or for Busch Gardens to do it themselves. Although, from what I hear, Seas really treated the third party wrong this year.

I think this is HIGHLY unlikely. Maybe a bird show can return to the theater though.

Reactions: Eric
I'm really hoping for birds, though it's doubtful. TBH if they had FF in the pipeline but not built yet this theatre area would have been a good location.

The show was actually created by Joel Slaven so I am not sure exactly who owns the rights meaning that it might take a significant redo for another company to come in.

Reactions: Eric and Zachary
What did I miss? Why does this say defunct now?
Zachery changed the status after I was reported a few post up that the company that produced and ran the show is finishing out their summer run at the Ohio Zoo and then closing up their doors for good as far as show are concerned. I know people that were involved and KNOW the facts and there is sadly no hope left for a return.

Reactions: Nicole and Zachary
Zachery changed the status after I was reported a few post up that the company that produced and ran the show is finishing out their summer run at the Ohio Zoo and then closing up their doors for good as far as show are concerned. I know people that were involved and KNOW the facts and there is sadly no hope left for a return.
Dang, I only saw the show once and it wasn't bad. That sucks.

Every single SEAS dry park had a version of this show expect SeaWorld San Diego (who ended theirs last year). I would not think that they would want to leave all those theaters empty. Considering all of them still have their sets, I would assume they would want to do another pet/animal show in their theaters.

Reactions: Mr. Mastodon Farm
I will miss it dearly.

This honestly made me cry.
I just hope the critters are still well looked after... ?
The company did a very good job adopting those out. There are still a few in Florida and of course the ones in Ohio that are just finishing their run but they do background checks and home visits before allowing any animal to go some place. Interesting fact is that most of the animals had a wait a list of at least 1 or 2 potential adopters in their files Lucy the dog that was used in T'was had a total of 7 people in her over the years including Elvis.

The company did a very good job adopting those out. There are still a few in Florida and of course the ones in Ohio that are just finishing their run but they do background checks and home visits before allowing any animal to go some place. Interesting fact is that most of the animals had a wait a list of at least 1 or 2 potential adopters in their files Lucy the dog that was used in T'was had a total of 7 people in her over the years including Elvis.a wotker in the park not to anyone else I know the owner she had a contract to let them use lucy in the show
Lucy belonged to

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad