Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Counting down the days until I can ride in a troopy version of Grave Digger.?

Over an ant hill and an umbrella.

Kids will like it though. If it only appeals to 13 year olds, why is it a bad move on KD's part? Maybe they should tear down all of Planet Snoopy since 13 year olds don't exist.

Those look awesome.

For anybody else who actually thinks this looks great, the Jeep event in Fauquier county in three weeks will let you run over cars in the riding ring, if you own a Jeep. They need to bring an attraction like that th KD!

Yeah, what are these, monster trucks for ants?!

I think those are just the transport wheels that are used to get the trucks in and out of the travel trailers, see the third pic where the guy has the actual wheels on the right side and is working on the left side.

I have never been to a monster truck show (don't even own a wife-beater shirt) but will go check out the show just for fun.

We have bunnies! They're putting in a bunch of little humps and bumps for Monster Jam: The Ride. I don't know if it'll be worth what it takes to get on it, but it does look like something. Also the shark car truck is cool.

Reactions: jeffh
Those are "tavel tires" they are indeed used to move the trucks around. The full size tires are EXTREEMLY expensive and can be difficult to deal with outside the correct environment.

Okay I am going to go in a corner and cry about the life that I have led and the mistakes I made that led me to the point that this data is in my brain...

Reactions: Nicole
Stopped by Kings Dominion today to see what they had setup for the Monster Jam. I must say I was impressed. The trucks weren’t the most state of the art ones they use in the circuit but the kids will love how close they can get to them and even touch em. Took a ride in the Gravedigger ride along truck and was surprised to find out it was FREE! We also ran into Dennis, it’s always great to talk to him and he is really a great guy. We have met him dozens of times at DAMM Park, his shop, at Monster Jams and in the OBX but always he will take the time to say hi. 17330 17328 17329

Took a ride on Megaladon, fun and kind of awesome. You get thrown around a lot. They aren't loud but you can feel the power when inside. You have to stoop over to get on so it's definitely a different theme park experience. Lasts fairly long so while I had a great time, was only momentarily tempted to go round again at that moment.

The free version you just line up. Its in the furthest tent in the area off of Dominator. You will get mud on you as they wet the track to keep the dust down. You can pick between Gravedigger and Megladon, 10 people per truck.

Reactions: snowman6996
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad