Monster Jam Thunder Alley Debuting July 20th

Login or Register to Hide This Ad
Nov 24, 2009
The free version you just line up. Its in the furthest tent in the area off of Dominator. You will get mud on you as they wet the track to keep the dust down. You can pick between Gravedigger and Megladon, 10 people per truck.

Reactions: snowman6996
Nov 24, 2009
Our experience watching truck after truck it seemed at least half of the riders were getting it on one arm, shoulder and face.

Joe

#RIPVolcano
Feb 12, 2011
Near Richmond
BuschDominion.com
My take after experiencing it today: Monster Jam Thunder Alley is a fun, and certainly different, experience, but it feels out of place at Kings Dominion. The ride was unique and fun enough, and the various interactive displays provide some interesting diversions, but it’s hard to spend a lot of time in the area. The whole area was well put together, but it felt more like a neat roadside attraction than a logical part of a theme park.

I have no objections to Monster Jam Thunder Alley (except for it detracting from some of my International Street zen), and it provides something new to do, but it’s not something I can see myself going out of my way for in the future.

Nov 30, 2018
If they had combined this event with the prior bbq fest, it could have made sense and drawn more of a crowd. Otherwise, it’s just a one time thing, unless you’re really into monster trucks.

Reactions: Joe and Zachary
Apr 22, 2019
To be more accurate, it's not coming back because it will be going to another park instead. I'm forgetting but I think he said Dorney? Don't quote me on that. I guess it's like a moving exhibit. Might be back in a future year?

Nov 1, 2012
To be more accurate, it's not coming back because it will be going to another park instead. I'm forgetting but I think he said Dorney? Don't quote me on that. I guess it's like a moving exhibit. Might be back in a future year?
There was one set of exhibits/trucks that toured 3 CF parks this year. It Started at Cedar Point, then went to KD, and is currently at Dorney park each weekend through Haunt.

Apr 22, 2019
There was one set of exhibits/trucks that toured 3 CF parks this year. It Started at Cedar Point, then went to KD, and is currently at Dorney park each weekend through Haunt.
Then it wasn't Dorney he said. Maybe it was Carowinds. Some park that didn't have it this year.

Login or Register to Hide This Ad