Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Not to try to break out the pitchforks and torches, but this makes me angry enough to at least reconsidering uping my pass to include Water County. Come to think of it, the park had a decent chance of getting the money for a platinum pass out of me next year. Oh well, their loss.

Reactions: Celticdog
I'm supposed to be going up there tomorrow.. after hearing this I'm about to turn big, green, and my nipples explode! Beginning to feel like it's going to be a bust.. next on how to ruin a theme park: Entwined gets cancelled and no shows at all..

At this point, Dig it Up is in very rough water. Again, more soon. The story keeps getting bigger.

It's seems very deliberate from my POV.. run the park into the ground and move on laughing all the way to the bank.. is he still pissed he had to move from FL up here? is this his motive? is he a wannabe broadway douche who's throwing a divatantrum and destroying anything he can get his hands on? I wish I had the ability to smack him in the face... with a brick.. *walks off turning green*

If this post is in poor form; by all means edit as seen fit.. I understand.

Well it appears my guess was backwards, they got fed up with him.

This is actually very interesting. If things have gotten so bad to the point that most of the performers just walked out and quit, then there is a problem with anything but the performers. This is very sad, as well as very scary for the future.

I can only hope and pray they can round up enough people just to get through the rest of this season and hopefully next year will bring better everything.

Reactions: Alf33 and Nicole
Look at the positives. With fewer shows, performers, etc. to worry about, maybe someone will finally be freed up to pull some weeds around the park. Also, I am no longer tied to show time scheduling; I can go about the park without having to rush. No CF, no MIU, Entwined stripped but still breathing (still sux), TIO may be visited as I am passing through. Nothing to worry about in Killarney. I expect to see good things come from all of this negativity.

Plus, I learned how wonderful and fast the park addresses complaints from guests about Entertainment.

chickenking said:
I learned how wonderful and fast the park addresses complaints from guests about Entertainment.

And what's the response time? How was the demeanor of the addressing? :cool:

Chances are still favorable for going tomorrow.. just extremely disappointed as the shows and the atmosphere is why we went.. Entwined and TIO may save the show issue(barely) but the atmosphere isn't the same.. a lot is missing..

chickenking said:
Look at the positives. With fewer shows, performers, etc. to worry about, maybe someone will finally be freed up to pull some weeds around the park. Also, I am no longer tied to show time scheduling; I can go about the park without having to rush. No CF, no MIU, Entwined stripped but still breathing (still sux), TIO may be visited as I am passing through. Nothing to worry about in Killarney. I expect to see good things come from all of this negativity.

Plus, I learned how wonderful and fast the park addresses complaints from guests about Entertainment.

I don't know CK! While I do like the positivity, if there are less shows, that means more bodies out and about in the park and in ride lines...

By the way...is this just going down in MIU, or are things happening in TIO and Entwined, also?

I fully support the direction that the leadership has set forth. Who am I to question it. If I am told I don't need any shows, then so be it. What you got for me Entertainment? I am an empty vessel waiting to be filled. I shall walk the park until something presents itself unto me. The search for pork shanks continues! More people on paths means more people to meet and greet. Especially at RR crossings. I look forward to all of the strangers that shall become my friends. If everybody pulls one weed per day, sooner or later the shrubbery will look trim again.

WTF is this guy talkin' about? need more train. Time to go swimming.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad