Login or Register to Hide This Ad
Oct 18, 2020
No debate. The element existed. They just strighten out the dip. I'd have to look up the date of removal. I added arrows to show what was done. Red shows existing supports and green shows added. I used an Invadr shot as an after for less trees.View attachment 22253View attachment 22252

Im sure it's been said some were in this thread, but dose anyone know when that drop was removed?

Reactions: belsaas

horsesboy

DarKoaster stalker
Advisory Panel
Silver Donor
Jun 16, 2013
It was open today sadly none of the effects were working anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: Zachary

horsesboy

DarKoaster stalker
Advisory Panel
Silver Donor
Jun 16, 2013
And they thought you wouldn't notice the lack of effects once you were riding...
Nope I loved it the year when they had it all fixed up and the blade spun and axes swung sadly it has gone down hill from there. Maybe it will get some love as we near the 50th since it's one of the only rides left from the opening.

Reactions: dawno and wombat96

Nibbins

Resident Rat - They/Them
Sep 3, 2019
VA Beach
Le Scoot just got jammed up while I was waiting in line.
Didn’t see it happen but it looks like one of the logs got pushed up the stop ramp by the the log behind it.

They shut down the ride with no estimate on how long it will take to get fixed.
It looked like they aren’t sure on what exactly to do. Judging by the number of employees looking at it without doing anything.

Attachments

• CCA49EEC-1408-4C02-9364-C5C3DECFA141.jpeg
    CCA49EEC-1408-4C02-9364-C5C3DECFA141.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 106

Jonesta6

Glumble
Feb 14, 2019
Making sure I understand the problem correctly - the bumping of one log into another that was already on the brakes caused the one on the brakes to go further up on the skids thus somehow disabling their functionality?

Or did the logs bump and all they really need to do to reset it is let the one on the brakes go and hold onto the next in line until the skids have come back to the braking position?

Last edited:

Nibbins

Resident Rat - They/Them
Sep 3, 2019
VA Beach
I didn’t see how it happen, but the log on the brake is definitely too far up.
So either the brakes were late or the log was pushed further onto the ramp after it was stopped.

It looks like they weren’t able to let the one on the brake go.

I left and came back about 10-15 minutes later and the evacuated all the logs with the one on the brake still stuck.
One person was sitting on the platform next to the logs drinking water and being tended to by a first responder.
Didn’t look serious.

Reactions: Zachary and Nicole
Login or Register to Hide This Ad