Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
TemPesto Panini should have been tagged: Sure looks like food, but officially a landscaping project.

As for the renamed Pantheon Pizza... The world's fastest multi-launch meal. Some launches out forward, some launches out backward.

Sorry.

That place would get more foot traffic were it not the case that every map-wielding guest can see it's plainly a dead-end section of the park.

Pantheon ought to drive traffic and business, at least for the next few years. A long-term solution (with no hope of occurring) would involve Festa no longer being a dead end. How lovely it would be to stroll through the Garden of the Gods and end up at the north end of the Oktoberfest bridge.

Park terrain is such a mixed blessing sometimes... certain San Marco vendors may have a strong opinion too.

Still. Nice to imagine.

Maybe the pizza will be better, now that people will be paying attention.
There aren't any vendors in San Marco that aren't park run, so the park wouldn't be concerned about them losing potential foot traffic.

TemPesto Panini should have been tagged: Sure looks like food, but officially a landscaping project.

As for the renamed Pantheon Pizza... The world's fastest multi-launch meal. Some launches out forward, some launches out backward.

Sorry.

As it happens, the Tempesto Panini was not, in fact, food. It was sludge and garbage masquerading as a squished sandwich. We all would have been better off, if it had actually been a landscaping project.

As for La Cucina, historically, it has served nausea and regret. I’m not sure how best to market that.

Also, there are a Pantheon Burger and Pantheon Salad. Pretty lazy tie-ins.

C5EB6F36-C39D-46AE-86FE-8A75FF044169.jpeg

Reactions: halfabee and Eric
Oh I can tell you exactly what’s in the Pantheon salad.....
Rome-ain lettuce
Apollo’s shredded cheesiot
Tempestacles(don’t ask what these are)
Pantheon pan pizza bites
Festering Italian undressing

There aren't any vendors in San Marco that aren't park run, so the park wouldn't be concerned about them losing potential foot traffic.
Didn't realize that.

Though I imagine the park would still be concerned about losing foot traffic to those areas...

Didn't realize that.

Though I imagine the park would still be concerned about losing foot traffic to those areas...
I agree. With (for the next few years, anyway) their 2 big guns coaster-wise are in the same area. I'd think they'd try to capitalize on the increased foot traffic by both the culinary and merchandising departments.

I think any losses in foot traffic in San Marco would be offset by increases in Festa

To be clear, the theoretical foot traffic loss under discussion is due to an imagined, never-to-happen new path between Festa and the Oktoberfest bridge. Not due to Pantheon.

Net decrease in foot traffic past the San Marco shops would be a result, any time a person in Germany wanted to walk to Festa or vice versa.

So I talked about this in another thread where I outlined some of the changes coming but from what I understand this project has been placed on an indefinite hold and it's looking unlikely that it will happen this year. If it does it will not be as extensive as originally planned. Originally it also was meant to include an complete remodel in the interior. Now these plans could reflect this downsizing of the project.

This is apparently something that is happening across the board at all SEAS parks. If they haven't begun the spending the capital money then the project has been placed on hold.

Those are the plans that are in Zachary's article...

Reactions: Nicole
La Cucina 9/25

Attachments

• 026F199A-FAAE-4D14-9AAB-B2BF256C3607.jpeg
    026F199A-FAAE-4D14-9AAB-B2BF256C3607.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 52
  • 51FC74E0-387E-449B-AA38-E93F1EE5C3A8.jpeg
    51FC74E0-387E-449B-AA38-E93F1EE5C3A8.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 51
  • 1DC72B3C-EB60-4B52-A196-708F40D28AD7.jpeg
    1DC72B3C-EB60-4B52-A196-708F40D28AD7.jpeg
    1,002 KB · Views: 52
  • 48AE8B48-3E4F-4303-BE91-66626F971BE7.jpeg
    48AE8B48-3E4F-4303-BE91-66626F971BE7.jpeg
    5.1 MB · Views: 54
  • 0698AD4D-DCFC-49EF-8D1C-98A58E6298A5.jpeg
    0698AD4D-DCFC-49EF-8D1C-98A58E6298A5.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 53

A big renovation was planned pre-COVID, but from what I understand, it has been shelved for now.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad