Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
That’s definitely for Site X. I’m surprised they put that on Flat Rock though, especially because they are putting a show on that stage and that’s blocking a lot of good seating… unless it’s part of the show.
The seating has been around the circle for "Let's get wild" so this is actually the perfect placement to keep the same seating arrangements. They have been using the area in front of the stage for the show.

The new Site X scare zone is rather interesting.

They've taken the wardrobe tents from Let's Get Wild and created a campsite around the excavation/dig site, along with placing various other props; such as the giant water tanks in the second photo.

So pretty imaginative concept, in terms of what then comes up and out of the dig site -- but one that I'll be very curious to see how effectively it translates into a scare zone, given how large of an area it is.

IMG_4387.jpg

IMG_4377.jpg

The new Site X scare zone is rather interesting.

They've taken the wardrobe tents from Let's Get Wild and created a campsite around the excavation/dig site, along with placing various other props; such as the giant water tanks in the second photo.

So pretty imaginative concept, in terms of what then comes up and out of the dig site -- but one that I'll be very curious to see how effectively it translates into a scare zone, given how large of an area it is.

View attachment 27845

View attachment 27846

I haven’t been a fan of KD’s previous attempts to integrate shows and scare zones together — like Masquerade and 2021’s Cleaver Brothers. In my opinion, the show completely steamrolls the atmosphere of the scare zone whenever it’s showtime, so I’m worried this will clash with the Flat Rock show.

That said, KD has put a ton of effort into integrating all of Jungle X’s elements cohesively. I’ll reserve judgement until we see how they pull it off, and I’ll remain hopeful that they’ve specifically designed the show and the zone to complement one another effectively. I could see a scenario where the show is some sort of “summoning” of the creatures from the zone, maybe?

Here now does anyone know if the season long Flash pass is good for the houses or do you have pay extra for that?

Here now does anyone know if the season long Flash pass is good for the houses or do you have pay extra for that?
@horsesboy from what I’ve heard, if you have the season-long Fast Lane, it’s $50-something extra, per visit, to add Fright Lane to your pass for that evening... so you get only like a $30 discount with the season pass Fast Lane, vs buying the Fright/Fast Lane separately for the day.

Reactions: horsesboy
Would like to point out that I’ve yet to have a bad experience tonight. I did 21 which is basically as advertised by Parkfans. I’ve went through Site X. And have done Cornstalkers. Haven’t seen anything super out of the ordinary (yet). Busy crowd but everybody that I’ve come across have been cool.

My experience with Bayou and Grim Woods were both very negative not because of the houses themselves but both were basically zero crowd control and constantly moving lines with people pushing and running into each other. To be extremely blunt Bayou felt down right dangerous and not in a scary Halloween way but in the oh my God if something happens there will be no way to safely exit kinda way.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad