Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
RE: Killarney Kommotion (2013 to Present)

First impressions are:

Very...interesting.
Needs stripper poles on main ground stage and middle scaffolding stage.
Teach the guitar player how to fake it more realistically.
HUGE production for a ten minute IllumiNights show.
Jack is Back is right...with a vengeance.
Recommend seeing at night for light effects and sparks.
Please turn the music down just a little when the show is over. Shafor and myself were screaming into each other's ear and still couldn't hear the other.
Just one word sums up this show... WOW!!! Just wow.

Reactions: BGW Family

^^^^^
Look I'm not all that edumacated on Forum "slang," so would you please repeat what you just said, but in a way that I can understand. I know you said that it wasn't that good, but was it so bad that it was laughable? Or was it not bad, but not great either.

Reactions: Julia

Here's b.mac with the Play-by-Play!

chickenking said:
First impressions are:

Very...interesting.
I wonder what he means by this...
For a family attraction this sure is getting hot...
Eddie Van Halen is back!?
Sounds like a Michael Bay film!
I told you guys that Howl-O-Scream was coming early with that giant snail thing!
I don't even want to know...
Please then the music down just a little when the show is over. Shafor and myself were screaming into each other's ear and still couldn't hear the other.
HOLY CRAP EDDIE VAN HALEN IS BACK!!!
And this is b.mac with the Play-by-play!

^^ When you read it that way it's a whole new post!! Thanks B-Mac, I just wasn't able to wrap my mind around what he was saying. The problem was that I've never seen Jack Is Back. And the whole thing with the Stripper poles, I just have to say this "whatever happened to Busch Gardens being a FAMILY park." And it's not like it's a show that you can avoid, if you walk near it your kids will get a BIG glimpse of that stuff.

chickenking said:
First impressions are:

Very...interesting.
Please then the music down just a little when the show is over. Shafor and myself were screaming into each other's ear and still couldn't hear the other.

Makes me kind of hesitant if I want to walk my kids through that part of the park during it's show times.:-/

So, is it good? I am über confused!

Well I guess I will have to put that on my list to do while my lil man takes a nap. If there is music.. he will like it. He likes ANYTHING with music.. Good OR bad.

JuniorBGWfan28 said:
^^^^^
Look I'm not all that edumacated on Forum "slang," so would you please repeat what you just said, but in a way that I can understand. I know you said that it wasn't that good, but was it so bad that it was laughable? Or was it not bad, but not great either.

My quick report didn't take a side as to whether the show was good or bad. Nor did it contain any slang that I am aware of. Not knowing or understanding a reference does not a slang term make. For instance, in the information age I would find it nearly unbelievable if any teenager said they didn't know what a stripper pole was. In the highly unlikely case, the Internet will educate you quickly. That being said, the post was merely my first impressions and thoughts after witnessing the spectacle. Sarcasm and humor are always implied in anything I put on here. :p

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad