So... I have a theory.
The teaser video BGT posted is riddled with errors and the one piece of "concept art" we have of this coaster is a screenshot of a comically poorly done NoLimits recreation. In light of that, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that most of what we've seen about this coaster is only very roughly accurate.
The teaser video clearly shows orange RMC track while the "concept art" shows purple. I'm guessing the rails will be two different colors a la Joker at Six Flags Discovery Kingdom–one side orange (Gwazi Lion) and the other purple (Gwazi Tiger) like the original Gwazi logo.
View attachment 14032
On a simular note...
Judging by the 200+ foot height and the location of the highest point balloon they flew as advertisement last night...
View: https://twitter.com/jacobtouringce1/status/1101632865475932160
It sounds like this massive new lift hill will be all-new construction. Presumably it will use a steel arch structure a la Goliath at Six Flags Great America instead of a traditional wooden support structure as is shown in the "concept art." Image for those who aren't familiar:
View attachment 14033