Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
I cant attach the website lol but it says "This house has to be shut down" what could that mean??? :evilgrin:

Honestly this house underground really fits in with the Europe in the air building if you think about it. When you enter the mazes that have been in the building, you continually slope down into the building so they could really theme it and make it look like your going underground with a construction zone feel. Just my input here.

Matthew said:
It wouldn't be BGW's first rodeo(no pun intended) with a corn/scarecrow themed maze either. The third outside house in Festhaus park(the name escapes me at the moment) in 2009/2010 was themed to scarecrows and corn. I do have some good memories of that maze. For an outside maze in an open field, I found it to be considerably scary given its setting, and obvious low budget.

I believe it was called Harvest Hollow.

Also, riding around in the train, you can see them beginning to survey the area, more or less exactly where Zachary predicted, for the new maze, and there are lots of maintenance carts at Cut throat cove.

Reactions: deacfan31
I don't think it's impossible for the codename to be the actual house's name. There's actually a possibility that it could be the real name, and I wouldn't be surprised at all if it did end up being the real name.

Also, if you think Lumberhack is a cheesy name, then many haunted house names at haunts should be considered cheesy(which they very well may be). A lot of them are very "punny."

Construction has started on the woods house. Couldn't see much other then fencing and trucksee but they are working on the site today.

Reactions: Zachary and Nicole
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad