Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Its a really quiet day today so far suprisingly. FOF is the only thing with any line since 1 train
 
I'm so ready to have a huge, professional house build at KD again. Has been so long. Hopefully we get a lot of the tech that has been trickling down from HHN over the last few years to events like BGT's HOS (actor-triggered lights/sounds/effects, mirror tricks, etc).
 
Just when I thought I couldn't hate this pass system more I discover even though you create an account that you have to log into you havd to relink your season pass each visit.
I don’t know about anyone else but when I bought mine (in the app) it showed one QR code and I could add it to my wallet

Also, how have maze lines been in general?
 
I don’t know about anyone else but when I bought mine (in the app) it showed one QR code and I could add it to my wallet

Also, how have maze lines been in general?
They are not bad. I bought mine as part of my pass renewal linked it to the account in the fast pass last night and had to do so again tonight. Not major but a hassle that feels like it shouldn't be there.
 
Question related to Express HAP: I know there's a 15 minute burn-off time for express access, but can you still use it for a house that's a walk-in using the it within the burn-off time?

What I'm trying to ask is the 15 minute time in-between only for express access? And can you still use it for normal, shorter lines?
 
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad