Its a really quiet day today so far suprisingly. FOF is the only thing with any line since 1 train
I thought it wasn't open yet?Diablo looks absolutly INSANE. Ive never really seen such grand sets like that. Thats how an IP is done
Im with media today we got a walkthroughI thought it wasn't open yet?
Ohhhh right duh, does it look mostly complete?Im with media today we got a walkthrough
I think so. Noticed like 1 blank area but seemed the sets were up to me. Probably have a ton of testing to do. A lot of big movable things in thereOhhhh right duh, does it look mostly complete?
I think the longest I’ve ever waited for a maze was 40 minutes for Defex at Caro last year. How long did you wait?Express line of grimmwoods might be the longest line ive ever had to walkthrough. Holy god lol
Not wait time. The walk time from the front to the start of the mazeI think the longest I’ve ever waited for a maze was 40 minutes for Defex at Caro last year. How long did you wait?
Oh damn… well at least I don’t have to do gw this year. I too will have express.Not wait time. The walk time from the front to the start of the maze
But its so interactive!Just when I thought I couldn't hate this pass system more I discover even though you create an account that you have to log into you havd to relink your season pass each visit.
I don’t know about anyone else but when I bought mine (in the app) it showed one QR code and I could add it to my walletJust when I thought I couldn't hate this pass system more I discover even though you create an account that you have to log into you havd to relink your season pass each visit.
They are not bad. I bought mine as part of my pass renewal linked it to the account in the fast pass last night and had to do so again tonight. Not major but a hassle that feels like it shouldn't be there.I don’t know about anyone else but when I bought mine (in the app) it showed one QR code and I could add it to my wallet
Also, how have maze lines been in general?
Walk ins mostly.I don’t know about anyone else but when I bought mine (in the app) it showed one QR code and I could add it to my wallet
Also, how have maze lines been in general?
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.