Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
That's like the version of Griffon you'd see in a dream: CLEARLY Griffon, but with a different layout and comparatively tiny vehicles and an extraordinarily non-vertical second drop into a weird concrete shark mouth tunnel, inexplicably switching between track manufacturers mid-ride, and it would all seem normal until you woke up and wondered "WTF did I just dream about? Why? Why that?"

And later you'd desperately try to remember whether or not the ride actually did exit that tunnel via the shark's butt, to no avail...

Couple of high intensity flash lights about 6 feet apart and a car horn should do the trick.

Wonder if this will be a issue for Apollo with the wildlife getting comfortable near the ride agaion? I know we watched a Hawk sitting on the Alpen track the other day while watching Griffon run.

Reactions: michaeelaln
They had to shut down Griffon for a little while tonight because a deer made it into one of the restricted areas.
Apparently it took them some effort to chase it out through the gate.

The model I have is older, but I’ll see if I can use the encryption matrices to get into one of these new models to see what’s happening with Griffon.

The other day the ride op at Griffin kept referring to it as have a TWO-OH-FIVE drop. I have to admit I laughed just a little.

• Love
Reactions: Alf33 and Mushroom
Wonder if this will be a issue for Apollo with the wildlife getting comfortable near the ride agaion? I know we watched a Hawk sitting on the Alpen track the other day while watching Griffon run.
It really isn't that weird for animals to be in those areas on non operating days prior to all this. So I don't think that there will be any more problems than there normally is.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad