you meant my wifi is broken?Almost certainly a problem on your end if it only shows up while on your wifi. Sorry![]()
you meant my wifi is broken?
I absolutely second this - the State of the Park ones are especially bad for this since they're all named the same.Is there currently a way or can I kindly suggest that when in a thread and scrolling down the the floating header include what sub fora or park we’re in a thread for?
Is there currently a way or can I kindly suggest that when in a thread and scrolling down the the floating header include what sub fora or park we’re in a thread for?
View attachment 44970
I’m just picturing a small thing under where it says “Halloween Haunt 2026” the small light grey test saying “Great Adventure”. Doesn’t even need to be a clickable link to take you back.
One other minor gripe I have with this is that ctrl-clicking the thread title behaves differently to ctrl-clicking anywhere else. If I'm going down the page and accidentally slightly miss the thread title with my mouse, ctrl-clicking the background instead, it does not open in a new tab, instead going straight to the page so I lose the what's new tab. Same for if I click the time/date text, etc.The (weird) way I read the forum is by ctrl-clicking all of the updated threads in the "What's New" page, then closing each tab as I read it
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.