Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
hey, I have a problem, when I on wifi, the website can't load but when I used my internet from the phone or turn off wifi on my iPhone, its works, what's going on?
 
I noticed the original Rapterra thread was locked but I’m not seeing a new one under the Attractions section. Am I missing something or do we just need to make a new thread?
 
Is there currently a way or can I kindly suggest that when in a thread and scrolling down the the floating header include what sub fora or park we’re in a thread for?
IMG_0398.jpeg
I’m just picturing a small thing under where it says “Halloween Haunt 2026” the small light grey test saying “Great Adventure”. Doesn’t even need to be a clickable link to take you back.
 
Is there currently a way or can I kindly suggest that when in a thread and scrolling down the the floating header include what sub fora or park we’re in a thread for?
I absolutely second this - the State of the Park ones are especially bad for this since they're all named the same.

The (weird) way I read the forum is by ctrl-clicking all of the updated threads in the "What's New" page, then closing each tab as I read it, meaning I don't remember which park each is for and I have to scroll to the top of the page for ambiguous thread names.
 
Relatively similar to how I do it. What’s New, open, go back, repeat unless it’s something I’m truly interested in reading.

That said, if it’s something I’m interested in, I’ve likely replied to the thread and it’ll pop up in my notifications, and those get checked first.
 
I've been using the ignore thread feature, and it seems like sometimes the what's new counter is tied to threads that may as well not exist. I thought ignore was supposed to basically deprioritize them from the counter, not totally remove them from view when looking through any given node?
 
  • Like
Reactions: RollyCoaster
Ignoring threads hides them from view no matter the context. The unread counter essentially breaks when you ignore threads—if you want it to go to zero, you need to mark all as read as, despite not being visible in thread lists and the like, new posts in those ignored threads are still unread.

With the next big update, ignoring threads will almost certainly be removed due to the unintuitive nature of resurfacing ignored threads and the interplay between how unread posts interact with ignored threads.

Is there currently a way or can I kindly suggest that when in a thread and scrolling down the the floating header include what sub fora or park we’re in a thread for?
View attachment 44970
I’m just picturing a small thing under where it says “Halloween Haunt 2026” the small light grey test saying “Great Adventure”. Doesn’t even need to be a clickable link to take you back.

And we hear this loud and clear for the record. Unlikely to be fixed in the immediate future, but we'll have cleaner solutions when the next big update roles out.
 
The (weird) way I read the forum is by ctrl-clicking all of the updated threads in the "What's New" page, then closing each tab as I read it
One other minor gripe I have with this is that ctrl-clicking the thread title behaves differently to ctrl-clicking anywhere else. If I'm going down the page and accidentally slightly miss the thread title with my mouse, ctrl-clicking the background instead, it does not open in a new tab, instead going straight to the page so I lose the what's new tab. Same for if I click the time/date text, etc.

Also, a few elements try to do two things at once, then getting blocked by the browser.

I made a table to try and sort this all out. This is all tested in Google Chrome 152.0.7977.83 (64-bit) in Automatic DarkFans on Windows 11.

ElementClickCtrl-clickMiddle click
Thread nameOpens thread in current tab ✅Opens thread in new tab ✅Opens thread in new tab ✅
Background of thread box, park logo, thread comment and view countOpens thread in current tab ✅Opens thread in current tab ❌Does not open thread, enters auto-scrolling mode❔
Thread park/subforum chipOpens park/subforum page ✅Opens thread in current tab??? ❌

Note: It ALSO attempts to do the correct thing of opening the park/subforum page in a new tab, but at least in Chrome, it is auto-blocked from this second action unless pop-ups are manually allowed for the site
Opens park/subforum page in new tab ✅
Thread creator name / latest poster nameOpens user popup ✅Opens user page in new tab ✅Opens user page in new tab ✅
Thread creation dateOpens to top of thread in current tab ✅Opens thread in current tab??? ❌

Note: It ALSO attempts to do the correct thing of opening to the top of the thread in a new tab, but at least in Chrome, it is auto-blocked from this second action unless pop-ups are manually allowed for the site
Opens to top of thread in new tab ✅
Latest post dateOpens to latest post in current tab ✅Opens thread in current tab??? ❌

Note: It ALSO attempts to do the correct thing of opening to the latest post in a new tab, but at least in Chrome, it is auto-blocked from this second action unless pop-ups are manually allowed for the site
Opens to latest post in new tab ✅
Latest poster pfpOpens user popup correctly, THEN opens thread in current tab ❌Opens thread in current tab??? ❌

Note: It ALSO attempts to do the correct thing of opening to the user page in a new tab, but at least in Chrome, it is auto-blocked from this second action unless pop-ups are manually allowed for the site
Opens user page in new tab ✅
File icon 1790437070329.png Does nothing ❌Does nothing ❌Does nothing ❌
 
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad