Forum Suggestions

Login or Register to Hide This Ad
Mar 30, 2010
3,121
2,053
113
I'd like to be able to see thanks easier on the mobile theme. sometimes I don't think it works.
 
Apr 5, 2011
7,682
14,508
113
I had an idea here that would revolutionize the forums here, it would make things so much better for the users here. Unfortunately, the admins are not down for the idea.
 

Zachary

𝓡oyal 𝓜ango 𝓒réme Frappuccino Survivor
Administrator
Sep 23, 2009
12,542
31,416
113
Newport News, VA
twitter.com
cotnoutlaw said:
I already have "I <3 Busch Gardens" with the Verbolten logo for the heart...Why not!
In that case, we should be able to make one.

chickenking said:
I've seen the t-shirts, and think I'd like to see some new designs. I will see if I have any suggestions later. :)
Yes, we need a new-style BGWFans T-Shirt. Shane and I have talked about it in depth but I'm a bit of a perfectionist and we haven't been able to settle on anything.

pandorazboxx said:
I'd like to be able to see thanks easier on the mobile theme. sometimes I don't think it works.
It may very well not work anymore. I'll look into it. It was a very hacked-together solution to begin with if we're perfectly honest.

Pretzel Kaiser said:
I had an idea here that would revolutionize the forums here, it would make things so much better for the users here. Unfortunately, the admins are not down for the idea.
No Pretzel, we won't ban anyone you don't like.
 
Apr 5, 2011
7,682
14,508
113
Re: RE: Forum Suggestions

Zachary said:
Pretzel Kaiser said:
I had an idea here that would revolutionize the forums here, it would make things so much better for the users here. Unfortunately, the admins are not down for the idea.
No Pretzel, we won't ban anyone you don't like.
You haven't been listening to my ideas, it's not just everybody I don't like.
 
Login or Register to Hide This Ad