Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
After searching through the forum and keeping a running tally, I have discovered that I have been subject to more Nicole-issued "rolls eyes" than any other user. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that is a remarkable achievement.

So, as reward for this incredible achievement, I'd like to suggest that the admins place a "rolls eyes" user badge on my profile. This should be sufficient:
guesstheemoji-single-102.jpg

Feel free to discuss this among the Advisory Panel. I know we all want to find a way to mark this momentous occasion.

Reactions: Luke and Zachary
The pupils should be looking upwards, not sideways.

And FWIW, I did the same search and reached the same conclusion: Joe has been getting eye rolls for a long time and has significantly more than anyone else.

Reactions: Mushroom
I was hoping the above post would earn me one more for my collection, but alas...

Joe said:
After searching through the forum and keeping a running tally, I have discovered that I have been subject to more Nicole-issued "rolls eyes" than any other user. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that is a remarkable achievement.

So, as reward for this incredible achievement, I'd like to suggest that the admins place a "rolls eyes" user badge on my profile. This should be sufficient:
guesstheemoji-single-102.jpg

Feel free to discuss this among the Advisory Panel. I know we all want to find a way to mark this momentous occasion.
Great idea! Lets add Pusheen too!

I was in “Project 2019: Finnegan's Flyer (S&S Screamin' Swing)” and the following comment left me with a question: “Now see I think that top section looks like a tan or some light shade of brown in the artist rendering. I just went back and looked at the top piece pictured from a while back and it does in fact look like that same tan color”.

My question is there a way when you are in a thread “Project 2019: Finnegan's Flyer (S&S Screamin' Swing)” in this case of pulling all pictures in that thread in a separate web browser tab?

Reactions: Nicole
There currently isn't a way to view all attachments in a thread. I did some quick Google-ing and it doesn't look like it's easy functionality to add either. ?

It is something I will keep in mind for the future though–I can see it being very useful.

Reactions: JohnKell and Nicole
Can we institute a timeout feature, where if a member gets belligerent and needs some time to cool off and reflect, whenever they try to post there's just a pop up that reads

"Elmo says you need to calm down jack"

With Elmo doing the Uncle Sam "I want YOU" pose

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad