Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
@Mad Ludwig
Matthew said:
Here are the newest preparations for the F&WF:

E0OL2Aa.jpg
The barrels are to the left, right by the map the person is carrying.

That already belongs to the Night Beats band!;-P

But that could be a cool overlay for HOS, I like it.

Oh man! Woot! The park is offering and adult only boat cruise this year!

http://seaworldparks.com/en/buschgardens-williamsburg/book-online/extras/foodwinetours/

Here are the specs:

Date Night on the Rhine

There is nothing nicer than a cruise along the Rhine River - unless you add a sampling of food, various wines and beers and live music.
You must be 21 years of age to purchase and consume alcohol (positive proof of age is required).

This tour includes:
A sampling of fruits, cheeses and crackers and a gourmet chocolate truffle
A choice of 2 drinks from a menu including various wine and beer options
Live music
Your cruise details:
Check in at the Rhine River Boat Docks 15 minutes prior to your selected cruise.
The boat will leave the docks promptly at the designated cruise time.
The cruise is approximately 25-30 minutes in length.
The Rhine River Boat Docks are at the bottom of a hill and a steep set of steps.
The area is not wheelchair accessible.

I hate the description for that tour. Mainly because when you click to view more details it mentions nothing about an age restriction for purchasing the tour, just consuming alcohol. In the quick description it goes to say adult only; however, those who are 18, 19, and 20 are adults yet they can not technically purchase tickets, why? Because the only option for buying tickets says 21 and older.

While I really do not mind what age restriction they set, they should at least be consistent within the description.

Also, this makes me very upset because they can offer an age restricted tour, but not an age restricted show (Fiends) or event (HOS).

I think it looks good. Doesn't match any of the surrounding theme, anywhere in the park, but it looks good.

It's too bad it would be essentially impossible to set up a F&W stand by the Rhine River Cruise dock, because that would actually fit the theme there pretty well.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad