Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
It took twice as long for us all to choose an emoji for each dish than it did to offer actual, word-based critique and assessment. So, I hope everyone is happy about that side project.

Reactions: belsaas and Nicole
I... Reluctantly have to agree. I look forward to the all-emoji review of each and every summer nights performance.

• Love
Reactions: belsaas
So tonight we went to the park to burn up the remaining punches on our lanyards. We made it over to French Quarter about 7:30pm and as always the line was huge and slow. We went through and were told they were out of beignets so we moved on. Then about 15 minutes later we saw people eating them so we went back. After waiting about 10 minutes to pay and order we were told they were out of the shrimp and well as the beignets so we just ordered the cheesecake. Then we moved up to the next line which took another good 10 minutes and we were noticing there were quite a few people standing at the end of the line but they were not moving and appeared to be waiting on dishes. Not long after a team member brought over a pan full of the cuban sanwitches and started handing them out. Not sure what happened exactly but someone in line before us said they had ordered the beignets but they ran out so the subsituted those. So anyhow I get my order and go over and eat it. At 8:38 (yes I looked) I was in line to get a drink at the funnel cake place across from the smokhouse and guess what...they were frying up and had a small mountain of beignets. Thing is I went back that way and French Quarter was already closed and the line was empty......we again went through about 8:45 and they were still making them. So my question is who were they making them for?

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad