Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
So I'm a little confused. The dates listed on the fun planner for Food and Wine are 5/17-6/30 this year. However, our member reward for May is a free food & wine item per visit from 5/3-5/31. Seems like a big typo for the fun planner that was mailed out, if the F&W is really from 5/3 and not from 5/17. Could this mean they're opening some booth's early?

Reactions: jornor
I think it starts weekends only (Fri,Sat,Sun)on May 3 since the park is not ooen on weekdays yet but the park begins to be open daily starting May 17th.

Reactions: jornor
I think it starts weekends only (Fri,Sat,Sun)on May 3 since the park is not ooen on weekdays yet but the park begins to be open daily starting May 17th.
Food and wine is always weekends only. The park might be open Monday through Thursday but Food and wine is not going on

Reactions: musicman3204
Food and wine is always weekends only. The park might be open Monday through Thursday but Food and wine is not going on

That's why I mentioned it because the fun planner says 5/17 is the first weekend. Maybe they're planning to have preview kiosks.

According to the website it's May 17th through June 23rd. If I had to guess when they announced the 2019 member benefits last year they were planning to expand F&W to the beginning of May and instead decided to just start it a week earlier instead of memorial day weekend like in the past. Then they just haven't updated the member rewards page to reflect this change.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190221-095402.png
    Screenshot_20190221-095402.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 1
Does anybody know that any of food kiosk’s are being replaced or might have some new food items? If I had to choose I would say Italy because it has nothing but desserts in the past years.

Historically, they have used the tasting event the first weekend to test out new dishes. I would imagine that they won't finalize the list of booths, until they get feedback from Members this Saturday.

So right now I’m guessing we won’t see Ireland and French quarter kiosks returning due to ff and the new coke market in France.

A permit was filed the other day for "Converting Food and Wine Kiosk (Spain) to Italy." That description could be misleading, but it sure suggests to me the Spanish booth may be dead this year...

I love Indian food but usually passed on this kiosk since it contained nothing that I couldn't get readily outside the park.

Reactions: Nicole
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad