Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Nicole said:
Actually, I was so nauseated by the "dancing" that I didn't notice the costumes.  Did I really need a full crotch shot mid-stage?  Was she available by the hour?

Ok, professional dancers wear cute outfits and dance in sexy ways. That has nothing to do with prostitution. The show was made to be sexy and risqué, so why be surprised when that's what you saw?

I loved the show this year. I must have gone to it 12 times or so. All the nurses were beautiful, talented, and sexy. I loved how the vampire and werewolf interacted with the crowd and hit on the ladies. It was the perfect escape from the excess of family-friendly entertainment at theme parks. I was so happy with the themed bars and drinks to sample in each area. For those of us that get bored of burlap and grotesque masks, the adult atmospheres on Demon Street and at Fiends was amazing. :)

Zimmy said:
I think we have found Carl's target demo!

Who? me? If that's the case, I like the direction things are going! Let me go give the park more of my money! Go Fiends!!

I loved the outfits at the Demon Street bar and the Red Devil drink was amazing! It actually contained a good amount of alcohol for a pre-mixed cocktail. Yeah, mostly kids were dancing.... but it's a start at branching away from Elmo, lol.

Pretzel Kaiser said:
I swear to you guys that Gemeni isn't a fake account of mine.

I'm 100% real... and 100% disappointed that the season is over. Christmastown is wonderful and beautiful, but not quite as thrilling.

I was wondering by seeing the Nurses from this show if it wasnt a nod towards "Repo the Genetic Opera"? They work for GenCo and are called Genterns but i kinda think the way they are scripted and dressed seemed similar.  
latest
repo13.jpg
;-D

Jacques said:
UnicornZiva said:
(also I doubt that movie's popular enough to get any sort of real homage :p)

Which is a crying shame! Love me some Giles!

I know he was sooo good in the movie!!! I love watching him go from a decent guy just stuck with what he has to do and "becoming" what his job makes him. I think there is ALOT of talent that went into that movie that a lot of people don't see. I mean so many classically trained artists. Rotti and Mag both have had great music careers outside of their acting ones.

Reactions: Ziva
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad