Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Current work on the Coke market place. BFW is also supplying coolers of free ice water infront of Roman Freeze not ideal obviously but you have to give them some credit for offering something and staff were doing a good job keeping them full.
Well something has to be planned there- I see framing going up!

Reactions: Mwe BGW and Zachary
At least something is being done about the Festa beverage situation, but it’s amazing to me that BGW has devolved to the point of literally serving guests with a plastic water cooler. Seriously, how far have we fallen?!

At least something is being done about the Festa beverage situation, but it’s amazing to me that BGW has devolved to the point of literally serving guests with a plastic water cooler. Seriously, how far have we fallen?!
They were doing it in several locations last year honestly given that there are no lines and you can get free water when ever it isn't all bad.

Water fountains seem more germy to me, though. I can at least imagine that the park would clean a water cooler every now and then.

It’s not the fanciest looking thing ever, but I’ve been hoping for something like this on hot days for a while now so I don’t have to wait in long lines to stay hydrated.

Last edited:
That's true, but that's temporary. My wife and I were looking for a beer back in March or April and the closest draft at the time was either Germany or Ireland. No bottled even that close.
I sure there will be a pop up baror to for Summer Nights so I wouldn't worry to much

I would guess La Cucina would be the only logical option to have it at. Not many places in Festa with the space and Marco Polo’s isn’t really well set up for it without some major work.

Reactions: Mwe BGW
It's not like there aren't plenty of other places, we were just surprised. We actually don't buy drinks very often, but felt like getting one for relaxing while our kids did teacups.

The new coke market has more theming than Pantheon

Attachments

• A3D52DC5-A97A-4BB4-8435-4E26EBEAA972.jpeg
    A3D52DC5-A97A-4BB4-8435-4E26EBEAA972.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 90
  • DBBBBA00-A93D-4465-8304-A39293D2DFFC.jpeg
    DBBBBA00-A93D-4465-8304-A39293D2DFFC.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 87
  • C4E4E36A-3CC2-4D5A-A99D-4626B29D2800.jpeg
    C4E4E36A-3CC2-4D5A-A99D-4626B29D2800.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 87
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad