Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
If it were Kings Island you might have had an ole fashion brawl...

Reactions: Mwe BGW
They really ought to remove all water cannons from the park immediately, before a brawl breaks out.

If cost or resourcing are issues, I'm pretty sure I can assemble a pool of volunteers in short order to help with all of it. Just as a goodwill gesture while we all recover from difficult times. And also as a thank-you for removing all water cannons from the park immediately.

They really ought to remove all water cannons from the park immediately, before a brawl breaks out.

If cost or resourcing are issues, I'm pretty sure I can assemble a pool of volunteers in short order to help with all of it. Just as a goodwill gesture while we all recover from difficult times. And also as a thank-you for removing all water cannons from the park immediately.

Hard to remove all the germ canons (kids) milling about though...

So YOU’RE that guy.

Kidding.

I’d be in favor of a height limit: three feet tall and under. No adult assistance allowed whatsoever.

It's funny how saying kidding thinly veils what everyone is actually thinking...

As much as I dislike the water cannons, even I must admit that the idea of someone doing nothing all day but blasting people with them, probably getting incredibly good at it in the process, is completely hilarious.

...Provided that I'm not in one of the boats.

My idea behind only letting small kids hit the cannons is that they tend to be even more terrible with the timing than most adults are. Seems more fair that way. IMO the blasters should randomly soak the person at the button once or twice every ten shots, too.

My offer to volunteer remains open in perpetuity, secret BGW executive lurkers... PM me.

As much as I dislike the water cannons, even I must admit that the idea of someone doing nothing all day but blasting people with them, probably getting incredibly good at it in the process, is completely hilarious.

...Provided that I'm not in one of the boats.

My idea behind only letting small kids hit the cannons is that they tend to be even more terrible with the timing than most adults are. Seems more fair that way. IMO the blasters should randomly soak the person at the button once or twice every ten shots, too.

My offer to volunteer remains open in perpetuity, secret BGW executive lurkers... PM me.
New idea. Just make the cannons random, but leave the machines. Put a disclaimer on them that paying only entitles you to press a button...

New idea. Just make the cannons random, but leave the machines. Put a disclaimer on them that paying only entitles you to press a button...

Also do the same to the AC cannons. As well as the Nick Cannons...

Also humans are a high percentage water, so King Tut's mummy might be happy, but it sorta ruins AC marathons for those of us who are alive...

I love this ride, but I wasn’t ever able to confirm, is Pompeii Running the Old Tidal Wave Boats?

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad