Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
While I miss the DarKastle name, I like that BG still gave the castle a name that has to do with Ludwig (“NewKastle“ and Ludwig’s actual Neuschwanstein castle is translated as “New Swan Stone Castle”). I definitely hope that when and if a new ride is placed in DarKastle it is still Ludwig themed.

New HOS maze - Ludwig's Lair
Kind of a downgrade, but that would be a pretty nice tribute to what was once there. Maybe a prequel to DarKastle, in some way? Like, you're at the castle before it freezes over, and Ludwig is sending minions on intruders? Something like that?

Kind of a downgrade, but that would be a pretty nice tribute to what was once there. Maybe a prequel to DarKastle, in some way? Like, you're at the castle before it freezes over, and Ludwig is sending minions on intruders? Something like that?

Eh, more just a live walk-through continuation with the effects actually working. This time, adding a few extra scenes like an actual dungeon.

Reactions: Dombot
Upon seeing @Zachary 's post in the LNM thread about Lego LNM, I reached out to Calvin since it was so damn cool. We talked briefly about how cool a DK Lego model would be, and he put me onto the software he uses. I spent a couple hours today testing out the software for the first time, and I got this mocked up.

1614123356246.png 1614123733577.png

It is definitely very early on and needs a lot of work (resizing the base to be more proportional to the car, adding the interior, adding details on the exterior) but I just threw this together in a couple hours and I figured I'd share my progress. Really excited to see what ends up being created in the future with Calvin's work, and I highly recommend people contact him on Etsy if anyone has any questions, he is super nice. Here is the link to his shop, as Zachary already linked in the LNM thread: BrickTrack

I think it was posted earlier - they were last seen heading down 60 on a trailer, not necessarily to park storage

Reactions: The Quist
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad