Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
My membership is still in its first 12 months (upgraded to Platinum during the last sale) so I can't attest to this firsthand. If a few people who have been billed this month can send me proof of that fact and something showing that you're outside their initial window, please PM me here or email me (zachary@parkfans.net). I'd like to be able to cite having seen proof of multiple cases of this on social media tomorrow. If people outside their first 12 months are getting billed for April, that clearly violates the information SEAS has been putting out there and it needs to be addressed ASAP by BGW.

We are month to month and the passes usually come out on the 1st. Busch charged us the April payment on March 29. Quite shady.
It's not like they manually went and and charged them. The passes are all automated charges. No one has to do anything for them to charge.

I would actually argue the opposite. Knots will lose less of a percentage of their season then other parks. Who has the greater lose some one who loses 60 days outbid 365 daysnor someone who loses 60 out of a say 200? I am not saying that we are there yet but if we don't get to open them by early June then a big enough percentage has been lost that it may very well justify doing so.
Yes but because they are you every day they take less of a revenue hit than the other parks that have yet to make any revenue. Also unlike other CF parks that have pledged to add says to their calendar they are incapable of actually adding days

Reactions: Mushroom
My membership is still in its first 12 months (upgraded to Platinum during the last sale) so I can't attest to this firsthand. If a few people who have been billed this month can send me proof of that fact and something showing that you're outside their initial window, please PM me here or email me (zachary@parkfans.net). I'd like to be able to cite having seen proof of multiple cases of this on social media tomorrow. If people outside their first 12 months are getting billed for April, that clearly violates the information SEAS has been putting out there and it needs to be addressed ASAP by BGW.
I can confirm my $60 monthly payment just showed up today, and I upgraded to the Memberships the first month they were anounced.

FEACFA21-EC60-4FBA-A4D8-1D7EFA0563E1.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Zachary
Where have you read payments were not going to be taken out? I cant find anything on their site, FB or Twitter? I know people have been calling to have payments suspended but I dont trust BGW to do that and my pass actually work right ever again if they ever reopen.

I think the confusion comes from their very ambiguous statement about extending people’s passes, etc. It really didn’t address most Member’s situations and could probably be interpreted in a variety of ways.

Can I get a refund on my…
► Pass
► All Season Dine
► All Season Quick Queue
► Photokey

Active annual passes, season passes, and membership products to SeaWorld and Busch Gardens parks will be automatically extended for a length of time at least as long as the temporary closure period. No action is required on your part.

I think the confusion comes from their very ambiguous statement about extending people’s passes, etc. It really didn’t address most Member’s situations and could probably be interpreted in a variety of ways.

Can I get a refund on my…
► Pass
► All Season Dine
► All Season Quick Queue
► Photokey

Active annual passes, season passes, and membership products to SeaWorld and Busch Gardens parks will be automatically extended for a length of time at least as long as the temporary closure period. No action is required on your part.
From Facebook
9DBFA9E9-F9AF-43DE-AAED-99D9C7531C2D.jpeg

That statement is also confusing. If you met your initial commitment years ago, when is your free month?

I would think by saying a free month after the initial commitment is met, they mean that they are going to keep charging you for your 2020 pass, and they are adding a month onto it into 2021.

When that was initially suggested, I recommended how lots of people wouldn’t really get use of their free month if it were purchased in Dec, Jan, even early Feb. looks like that’s what they went with anyways.

@ˁ˚ᴥ˚ˀ: Was your screenshot from a message they sent you? I can’t find one instance of the park actually going on record for this issue publicly on their Facebook page (which is crazy in its own right). If it was posted publicly somewhere, do you remember where?

@ˁ˚ᴥ˚ˀ: Was your screenshot from a message they sent you? I can’t find one instance of the park actually going on record for this issue publicly on their Facebook page (which is crazy in its own right). If it was posted publicly somewhere, do you remember where?
Pubic comment on a facebook post. I took the screen cap around 930 on March 28 if that helps track it down.

So if it’s like everything else that SEAs does each park will do their own thing.

Found it. It was aparently an email reply
View attachment 20212
From a post on bgts facebook.

Damn it. Thanks for hunting it down—but yeah, can’t do anything with that unfortunately. If someone here received that directly from the park and could share screenshots, that would work.

It’s maddening that BGW refuses to just make a statement about how this is going to be handled. Asking hundreds of people to call into a totally overwhelmed call center to receive inconsistent and unreliable information that way is not a good solution—why can’t they just tell us what to expect?!

Reactions: Mamunia
Damn it. Thanks for hunting it down—but yeah, can’t do anything with that unfortunately. If someone here received that directly from the park and could share screenshots, that would work.

It’s maddening that BGW refuses to just make a statement about how this is going to be handled. Asking hundreds of people to call into a totally overwhelmed call center to receive inconsistent and unreliable information that way is not a good solution—why can’t they just tell us what to expect?!
Maybe you can try and contact the person from the post and have them send a screenahot of the actual email? Idk if its worth the effort being bgt and all.

Maybe you can try and contact the person from the post and have them send a screenahot of the actual email? Idk if its worth the effort being bgt and all.

Nah, probably not since it’s BGT. Thanks anyway though!

If anyone else has an email or message from BGW they can screenshot, get in touch!

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad