Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
WOW..some tickets are gone. According to the BG website , the following days no longer have tickets available for purchase:

November 23, 24
December 1, 8

Of course all are Saturdays, except for Black Friday.
Black Friday has been a capacity day for a long time. The Saturdays have also been really busy so I am not surprised that they cut off pre sales early.

Reactions: Coasterguy154
That's a bad thing?

I think it's nice to take a break from the baseless speculation and posts about how much bolt sucks every now and then.

WOW..some tickets are gone. According to the BG website , the following days no longer have tickets available for purchase:

November 23, 24
December 1, 8

Of course all are Saturdays, except for Black Friday.

It seems I was a bit premature, it happens. November 23 and 24 have reappeared back on the BG calendar, however the price is much higher. December 1, 8 and 15 now have been listed as sold out.

I'm trying to schedule out the shows for our visit to CT on opening night since I went twice last year and saw them all but she went once and there were a couple she missed.

I looked around on the CT web site for a show schedule and didn't find one, so I went to the upsell section where someone could purchase reserved seats for a given show, and once a date is chosen it will specify the times for that date.

So while the showtimes may vary for other dates, here is what I found for Nov 17th in case someone else may be also wondering or has found a place on the BGW web site that does show a consolidated list.

Gloria - 2:30, 4:00, 5:30, 7:30, 8:30, 9:30

Deck the Halls - 1:30, 2:30, 4:00, 5:00, 8:00

Scrooge No More - 1:30, 3:00, 4:30, 6:30, 8:00, 9:00

Gift of Harmony - 2:30, 4:00, 6:00, 7:00, 8:30

Twas that Night - 6:00, 7:30, 9:00

BGW has just announced a CT collectors mug. With this, I have some questions, how much will it be?(or what you think it should be), is it the same size as the other mug ans just a different shape? will refill costs be the same? CT collectors mug.jpg

Don't know if this has been posted before but the list of rides available during Christmas town is as follows: Battering Ram, DaVinci’s Cradle, Der Autobahn, Der Wirbelwind, Flying Machine, InvadR, Kinder Karussel, Le Catapult, Nacht Tower®, Peppermint Twist, Snowman Summit, Verbolten® & Santa’s Workshop.

Reactions: jornor
No BfE?

Im out of the CT loop so if that's a stupid assertion lemme know

I just got this off of their Christmas town fastpass offer but there could be other rides that aren't included, I doubt that though

Yeah I figured... Would be weird to have an indoor ride closed

Another flashback dated 2016 and showing Invadr running........um yea. Im excited to see what the train attraction looks like.

Reactions: deacfan31
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad