Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
I realize now that it's only here in college that we bow down to Bud Light as the holy grail of beers.

Better than free Coors Light though.

Jennifer-Lawrence-Disgusted-Face.gif

Just to be clear. The screenshot by wdwrld at post 1010 says the free beer will be opening weekend on March 23 & 24. That is NOT the sneak peak this Saturday March 16. Just sayin. Redeemed our memberships at Guest Services. No lines at all. Sorry Zachary, yes, we will be back for another season.

Reactions: jornor
I just happened to notice an inconsistency in the Busch gardens pricing for friends/family passes available for members.

What I noticed is this:
If you login to bush gardens website it takes you to member deals page. It advertises “$40 off tickets for friends/family” the red scratched out price is $84.99 but the offer is for $64.99 (which isn’t $40 off). Conversely, tickets for water country also say $40 off. The scratched out price is $59.99 and the offer is $19.99 which does match the advertised $40 off.

I sent BGW a message using their support form on their site but haven't heard back.

Honestly $64.99 is a terrible deal. A quick Google will quickly find tickets for $49.99. So I would not be surprised if the deal should actually be $44.99. Maybe I should just phone them up and ask.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190328-104826.png
    Screenshot_20190328-104826.png
    710 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20190328-104819.png
    Screenshot_20190328-104819.png
    800.6 KB · Views: 0
Update:
So today I gave them a call. The representative that I spoke to had a hard time understanding my explanation of the problem. First, she tried to say that $64.99 must be the price after service charges. I countered with the example from water country where the price listed was the advertised $40 off.

In the end I just asked her to look up what a friends and family ticket price was. I was quoted $54.98 after service fees. Not sure what the normal service fee is, but $9.99 seems high. But at least it confirms the website has errors.

Can anyone confirm the standard service charges?

• Wow
Reactions: Nicole and Zachary
Everything I have purchased lately has been hit with a $9.99 service fee.

Perks of buying in bulk.

It's just insulting at this point. It's like they think us too dumb to notice it's just a way for them to get another ten bucks.

I like my disrespect up front and honest. Give me a monthly charge of a dollar titled "cuz we can" and I'd GLADLY pay it.

Yes, may I have a large coke? That will be $8.99. What I thought a large soda was $3.99......it is but there is a $5 service fee for pouring it. Thatshow I feel about the service fees. If its something that you are paying just for convienance, like someone having to address and mail a envelope then I agree its fair...maybe not $10 fair but fair.

Heads up when I went to the park today I was told my membership had expired snd was not valid. They wouldn't comp parking cause of this. This membership is actively being BILLED by the park as late as 2 days ago and is paid up.

Guest services didn't clear it up? Did you get into the park?

Guest services didn't clear it up? Did you get into the park?
They did just now FINALLY after going through 4 people. Apparently the memberships from last year don't always roll over their experexpertaction date automatically when they start billing for the new year and you MAY have to have guest services do so manually. How ever they don't let you through parking without pay if it shows you it's past it's date and guest services will try to tell you they won't refund your money in any form but Busch Bucks. They also admitted this is a KNOWN issue but apparently have made no accommodation to address it.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad