Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
SeaWorld San Antonio Platinum Passes are 169 currently, and I'm gonna be getting those since I'm going to San Antonio in October. Question though, this has probably been answered somewhere but I'm going to be going Busch Gardens Williamsburg in April most likely. Can you use the Single Ride QuickQueue at all the parks, or just the home pass park? I know the guest tickets are for the home park only so I don't know if all of the benefits are like that.

SeaWorld San Antonio Platinum Passes are 169 currently, and I'm gonna be getting those since I'm going to San Antonio in October. Question though, this has probably been answered somewhere but I'm going to be going Busch Gardens Williamsburg in April most likely. Can you use the Single Ride QuickQueue at all the parks, or just the home pass park? I know the guest tickets are for the home park only so I don't know if all of the benefits are like that.
Just the home park.

Also keep in mind that San Antonio passes are 12 months and not calendar year, so your pass will only be good through October 2023, and not the end of 2023 as is the case with Sesame Place passes.

Thanks! Honestly the 12 months thing isn't particularly a deal breaker for me, I don't really see myself going to a park in November or December since I'm pretty far away from them all. 170 is just cheaper for me than individual days at a bunch of parks plus parking so that's why I'd do it. I was just investigating the benefits.

Thanks! Honestly the 12 months thing isn't particularly a deal breaker for me, I don't really see myself going to a park in November or December since I'm pretty far away from them all. 170 is just cheaper for me than individual days at a bunch of parks plus parking so that's why I'd do it. I was just investigating the benefits.
Not sure but they may require Texas residency

Okay, so I am now seeing a new member benefit available for September, in the form of a member picnic on 9/17, at a cost of $20....
Though about doing this today, but once again no one on the phone knows anything and the website is broke. 6414E98B-DD1C-460D-8B8C-9D0F5401DE9D.png

Since it doesn’t appear to be available at all on the site anymore, my guess is that either:

1. You had to book by 16 September, so they knew how much food to prepare;
2. They sold all available spaces; or
3. Both.

Reactions: Zachary and Mwe BGW
Well…..back to the origional
plan….eat before we get to the park tonight. After the pittyful food options and 30
minutes to get through the single open food line at Festhaus last week I thought this would be a good option. I hadn’t even heard mention of the picnic until @I64 Trekker posted it above.

Well…..back to the origional
plan….eat before we get to the park tonight. After the pittyful food options and 30
minutes to get through the single open food line at Festhaus last week I thought this would be a good option. I hadn’t even heard mention of the picnic until @I64 Trekker posted it above.
It’s been on the monthly rewards page of the member benefits section on the website for a while. I check the page at least once a week because BGW adds or modifies benefits a lot and with little notice. The husband and I were thinking of going but generally avoid Saturdays during Howl-O-Scream.

We went last night and I do agree with your statement about pitiful food options. The only restaurants open were Festhaus, Trappers (one side) and Pretzel World. We wanted to do Les Frites but they were closed… 😔… But, BGW did have all the bars open. And they were packed!!! The food choices at the park have pretty much returned to F&WF levels.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Zachary
Yea, I havent looked at the website in a while. In years past I always felt like we got mailers, emails and things posted on their social media enought about events and things I never really needed to search out the info. This year though thats changed and I havent kept up. I will say I wish Marco Polos was open, with the show there I feel like thats a perfect spot to grab food and a show.
I guess I should check the membership rewards too....no idea whats in there for this month.

Yea, I havent looked at the website in a while. In years past I always felt like we got mailers, emails and things posted on their social media enought about events and things I never really needed to search out the info. This year though thats changed and I havent kept up. I will say I wish Marco Polos was open, with the show there I feel like thats a perfect spot to grab food and a show.
I guess I should check the membership rewards too....no idea whats in there for this month.
$10 BGW bucks!!!!

For what it is worth, I did get an email about today's picnic.

That said, I don't understand why they are having a member event on a Saturday during HOS. On an already busy day, it makes no sense to pull staff out of the main park and to encourage more people to visit, in my opinion.

Last edited:
Okay, so I noticed they are showing Membership Rewards for January. Other than wrapping up Christmas Town the first weekend; when are we supposed to collect and redeem rewards for January since the park is closed?

Wow…. Crazy sales on memberships right now. The unlimited membership is advertised at $14.25 a month. That is cheaper than the $15/month it debuted at in 2018 during the new membership launch. As a side note, the other tiers are:

Basic - $10.75/month
Premier - $18.50/month (we signed up in the initial launch and it is $20/month)
Platinum - $24.00/month

And, yes they include WCUSA….

Attachments

• 357BE908-E625-4EFF-9B59-AA4193FBBCFD.png
    357BE908-E625-4EFF-9B59-AA4193FBBCFD.png
    976 KB · Views: 15
These new membership deals auto renew at a higher price (with EZ Pay), unlike the original memberships from a few years back. Also pay attention to the discounts on the newest memberships, I still get 50% on my original Platinum but new members get only 30%. Just canceled and got my daughter a new Platinum since it was set to go up to $32/mo from last year’s special.

Reactions: Zachary and Nicole
Are we going to talk about the "christmas ornament" reward for this year?

It's a piece of recycled paper with flower seeds inside.

They might as well have made it a "print-at-home" activity.

And before anyone thinks this would be a nice gesture to protect the planet:
It comes individually wrapped in plastic backed by regular cardboard and no instructions on when or where to plant the flowers.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad