Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Anybody know if we get both benefits this weekend?

August 1 - 14​

(1) Free 7 oz. Draft Beer per Visit
Enjoy a refreshing beverage on the house. Show your Membership at Grogan’s Grill (11 a.m. – 8 p.m.). Members 21 and older are eligible for one free 7 oz. beer per day. ID is required.

August 12 - September 5​

1 Free Bier Fest Sample or Fountain Soda per Visit
Print voucher at Self-Service kiosk (Zone B) and redeem in park. Good for 6 oz. draft beer or fountain soda where available in park during Bier Fest event dates only.

Reactions: Mwe BGW
Looks like folks in Tampa are getting a nice treat this weekend...

There’s no better place to celebrate than Busch Gardens, which is why we’re offering free behind-the-scenes coaster tours all weekend long. Join us to learn more about SheiKra, the ALL-NEW Iron Gwazi, Cheetah Hunt, or Cobra’s Curse!

Anybody know if we get both benefits this weekend?

August 1 - 14​

(1) Free 7 oz. Draft Beer per Visit
Enjoy a refreshing beverage on the house. Show your Membership at Grogan’s Grill (11 a.m. – 8 p.m.). Members 21 and older are eligible for one free 7 oz. beer per day. ID is required.

August 12 - September 5​

1 Free Bier Fest Sample or Fountain Soda per Visit
Print voucher at Self-Service kiosk (Zone B) and redeem in park. Good for 6 oz. draft beer or fountain soda where available in park during Bier Fest event dates only.
I'm counting on it

Reactions: Zachary
Just out of curiosity, why does the park have you print out a voucher to redeem in the park instead of just adding it to your membership account and just scan your card?
To make it more difficult for you so you are less likely to redeem it, and laziness

Well this should shorten other food lines...

DOG DAYS OF SUMMER SPECIAL!
FEED YOUR APPETITE FOR SUMMER FUN WITH $1 HOT DOGS!
Summer may be winding down, but we’re still serving up new reasons to join the fun! Treat yourself to a tasty hot dog for only $1 during your next visit (up to two per guest). It’s the perfect summer food at the perfect price, and it’s waiting for you!

Grab this delicious deal every day at Grogan's Grill starting this Monday, Aug. 15 and continuing through Wednesday, Aug. 31!

Reactions: Mwe BGW
I feel like my comments way back when were right. They raised the rates while people were buying memberships nonstop and are lowering them as soon as they stopped. This is dynamic pricing at work.
Now is when I want to pay attention to see if I was also correct in that the lowering of the prices aren't going to matter because the damage has been done. I know they still aren't low enough to get me back.

And all we got was a "Ride the Five" pin...

CELEBRATE NATIONAL ROLLER COASTER DAY WITH US!​
National Roller Coaster Day is Aug. 16! What better place to celebrate than the Coaster Capital of Orlando? Ride all six SeaWorld coasters on Tuesday between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. and post on social media to receive a FREE Coaster Challenge lanyard and a FREE Quick Queue Unlimited to let you skip the lines during a future visit!

Want an inside look at the workings of Kraken and more? We also have a free behind-the-scenes Roller Coaster Day Tour exclusively available for Pass Members! Space is limited, so head to the Tour Welcome Center at the base of Sky Tower after the park opens and reserve your spot on an 11 a.m. or 1 p.m. tour.​

And all we got was a "Ride the Five" pin...

CELEBRATE NATIONAL ROLLER COASTER DAY WITH US!​
National Roller Coaster Day is Aug. 16! What better place to celebrate than the Coaster Capital of Orlando? Ride all six SeaWorld coasters on Tuesday between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. and post on social media to receive a FREE Coaster Challenge lanyard and a FREE Quick Queue Unlimited to let you skip the lines during a future visit!

Want an inside look at the workings of Kraken and more? We also have a free behind-the-scenes Roller Coaster Day Tour exclusively available for Pass Members! Space is limited, so head to the Tour Welcome Center at the base of Sky Tower after the park opens and reserve your spot on an 11 a.m. or 1 p.m. tour.​
Bgw could take some pointers…..

Reactions: belsaas
“Hurry and get this before 8/29, except that we’ll definitely extend this deal the next day like we do every other deal that we hype with an definite expiration date!”

Reactions: panopticon31
Hot dogs are cheap! Even at one dollar they aren't losing money.

Huge opportunity cost for them though. Every $1 someone spends on a hot dog is potentially $20 they’re not spending at the Festhaus for lunch instead.

Not complaining though — I actually enjoy that the park offers such a cost-saving option for food, even if the quality isn’t great.

Huge opportunity cost for them though. Every $1 someone spends on a hot dog is potentially $20 they’re not spending at the Festhaus for lunch instead.

Not complaining though — I actually enjoy that the park offers such a cost-saving option for food, even if the quality isn’t great.
If someone buys only a hotdog then yes. But if someone is getting a hotdog, chips, drink, and prepackaged cookie it’s likely much more profitable for the park.

Reactions: Zachary
Okay, so I am now seeing a new member benefit available for September, in the form of a member picnic on 9/17, at a cost of $20....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220904-053347_Busch Gardens.jpg
    Screenshot_20220904-053347_Busch Gardens.jpg
    509.5 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_20220904-053310_Busch Gardens.jpg
    Screenshot_20220904-053310_Busch Gardens.jpg
    729.4 KB · Views: 37
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad