Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
RE: Bitten (2009 to Present)

Keep in mind, I asked a team member at the exit of Bitten one year if I could skip Bitten and the 3+ hour long line and just got through Hunted and Harvest Hollow, and the team member said sure go right ahead. So really that line was just for Bitten in a sense. Anyone could ask to skip it and would have. But did they? I did.

With that said, the line was just down right terrible and should never be done again. We all know how the park handles 3+ hour waits. They cut the attraction out eventually so there is no line.

Reactions: chickenking

Party Rocker said:
Keep in mind, I asked a team member at the exit of Bitten one year if I could skip Bitten and the 3+ hour long line and just got through Hunted and Harvest Hollow, and the team member said sure go right ahead. So really that line was just for Bitten in a sense. Anyone could ask to skip it and would have. But did they? I did.

I did this all the time. Worked like a charm.

Reactions: Party Rocker

PR If its not passable because of Verbolten could the park just add a path way GOD! The long line wont the problem it was the staff that let in not lots of people. when i walk through the whole thing there was NO BODY and i mean NO BODY! Another point PR that multiple attractions in a whole area is good thing it all went together and it turned out rather well..

One thing, for me, that made the line go faster was being scared in the line. I LOVED THAT!! Watching people get scared in line made the time fly. Why did they get rid of that anyway? :huh:

adding tormented tales back to the line up would work marvelously and make a lot of people, GP and HOS team members alike, happy. the Grimm (ba-dum-tss) setting and creepiness of it all is amazing.

With that said, It will be a long time until wee it return(at least 3 or 5 years or so). With London Rocks being mounted next year, and a possible re-theming of Festa italia/new ride in 2015, it is unlikely to see it return, as they would need alot of funding to properly put it back up to its former scrumptulasant status.(While I love cutthroat cove, it was obviously made on little to no budget)Then, add having to create a whole new path, which, unless my memory deceives me, would have to tie into the line for Bitten either way, would still create enormous waiting time problems and make for unhappy guests.I mean, imagine 13 x2, and you would have bitten and tormented tales. They would have to seriously overhaul that area to accommodate two lines for two very popular mazes.

so, would i wait to go through tormented tales? Absolutely! But, with BG current financial status, would I enjoy it as much? Maybe not...

(anyways it would get the god awful troll out of the festa italia/pompeii bridge...)

Reactions: Applesauce

During construction, they were using all the area around the entire building, there was no way to add a path during that time. I don't want there to be a line of people when I walk through the house. I am not sure about you, but I prefer to go into a house while it is rather empty. It gives me a better overall experience in the house. Multiple attractions in one area is not a problem, but when everyone goes into one line and make it a 3+ hour wait it becomes miserable.

It was a great concept, and even the attractions themselves were great; however, the logistics were so bad I'd rather not have multiple attractions back until the park can clearly handle the logistics better.

Reactions: Applesauce

Hoopla said:
One thing, for me, that made the line go faster was being scared in the line. I LOVED THAT!! Watching people get scared in line made the time fly. Why did they get rid of that anyway? :huh:

They are doing it this year

It comes and goes as actors take brakes, etc. I have not noticed or seen any steady or timed scares in lines. I have seen it happen a few times but not many.

In past years, the lines were full(ok, maybe not full) of monsters. I have not seen any in the lines for a couple years now, and it make me sad. :(

Party Rocker said:
It comes and goes as actors take brakes, etc. I have not noticed or seen any steady or timed scares in lines. I have seen it happen a few times but not many.

From a source, some mazes are trying out a new schedule, where there is 1 thrity minute break before the maze opens, then a 15 minute water break in the evening...CTC , I know for sure has dne away with this but some areas are still on it. This could be why there are so little monsters out there, cause you mainly see them on their way to and from break, plus the whole park being understaffed, the probably wanted more of them in the maze.

Reactions: Party Rocker

The only time I really was scared/startled in Harvest Hollow, was when I was the first one through by myself alone.

Visited Cut Throat Island and Catqacombs on Friday during the rain. Lines were non-existent, but the mazes were pretty boring. Which are the good ones as I have not had the opportunity to see any of the others? Appreciate the help.

NTOTC said:
Visited Cut Throat Island and Catqacombs on Friday during the rain. Lines were non-existent, but the mazes were pretty boring. Which are the good ones as I have not had the opportunity to see any of the others? Appreciate the help.

It all depends on the time. Cause I know CTC has been understaffed, and just now theyre reaching full staff numbers, but still off by a few.Also, saturday and sunday was CTC best performance from what ive heard, especially since corporate visited on saturday. Dont wanna slouch when mommy and daddy come to visit. At this point, it'll be hard to tell, cause i know the scarers are honestly losing patience and saying whatever,man im doing whatever! whether it be tag teaming specific groups, trying out new spiels, and just going off the wall. A lot of mazes were apparently doing simple jump scares, and lacking the story element.

TO make a long story short(too late!) It all depends on the night. If you go through outdoor mazes in the day, it'll be more boring than at night. While indoor mazes seem darker and more dizzying during the day cause you go from light of day to darkness. Also, scarers believe it or not have a difficult job, and they tire very easilly. One scarer whom i know personally, in order to stay pumped had the equivalent to 4 energy drinks, and he was going everywhere, bouncing off walls and what not.

look at me, my short story was almost as long as my long story...

chickenking said:
^Sloppy vampires; shouldn't be a drop of blood anywhere. Sop it up!! :p

Especially when they have all that annoying drapery they could use. Don't they realize it's the color of blood anyway?:rolleyes: Nobody will notice.
(Not that I really noticed it anyway.)

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad